Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

PS4 Pro - A Virtual Slide Show

omni_gamer
omni_gamer
Soul Shriven
Just wanted to throw this out there to see if anyone else is having the same issue. Downloaded ESO last night (Nov16th) excited to jump back in to Tamriel, created my character and logged in. To my dismay it's choppy as hell and plays terrible (honestly feels like it's running at 10-15fps). I checked my latency to ensure there were no networking issues to which case I had great ping and bandwidth to the NA servers. Also made sure I wasn't in any highly populated areas. Also tried toggling between the 4k and 1080p enhanced settings with the same result. Being a PC gamer, I thought that maybe I was just being spoiled. I threw on Ratchet and Clank, Uncharted 4 and Destiny as I know these are all frame locked at 30fps, but these games look phenomenal on my 4k HDR TV in 30fps (well as good as 30fps can be lol). My conclusion is this game is broken right now for the Pro, which is really disappointing because I like what they've done with the PS4 version. Is anyone having similar issues, or heard anything from Zenimax about a fix?

TLDR - My ESO don't work on my pro bro, wtf.
  • RSebire
    RSebire
    Soul Shriven
    I had a Pro and got rid of it ASAP.
    Got the PS4 Slim, it has double the frame rate, use's half the electricity and is so much quieter than that really loud electric cooker they call the PS4 Pro.

Downgrade if you can. Honestly
    PS4 Pro 10fps
    PS4 Slim 30fps

Hope this helps
    ESO ROCKS B)