The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Why Are People Still Invisible?

LeifErickson
LeifErickson
✭✭✭✭✭
This bug has been in the game for so long and is really frustrating. It would be nice if this would actually get fixed instead of having to run half a mile away from my group mate so I can actually see him. When is this going to be fixed?
  • Preyfar
    Preyfar
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    We've been posting about this bug for ages, reporting it, but they've never commented on it. I don't know why, as it actually is a bug that greatly interferes with gameplay. I get that AND my weapons vanishing until I reload UI and port. It's aggravating. I don't think ZOS knows what causes it, and instead of acknowledging that they know it's an issue and are investigating it, they keep quiet... which makes the bug even more frustrating.
    Edited by Preyfar on November 18, 2016 10:25PM
  • Lava_Croft
    Lava_Croft
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    ZOS and fixing things that only really affect PvP.

Good luck with your effort.
  • Drummerx04
    Drummerx04
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lava_Croft wrote: »

This one affects pve quite often too. Not being able to see or revive teammates in vMoL is pretty damaging.
    PC/NA - Nightfighters, Raid Leader and Officer
    Lilith Arujo - DC sorc tank/dps/healer - Dro-m'Athra Destroyer, Gryphon Heart, Grand Warlord
    Lilith Tortorici - DC templar trials healer

Notable Completions:
    vAS (72k), vMoL HM (160k), vAA HM (135k), vHRC HM, vSO HM (141k), vHoF HM (168k), vCR+3(129k), vDSA 45k, vMA 591k

Original Addons:
    Lilith's Group Manager
    Lilith's Lazy Hacks - Auto Recharge/Repair
    Bot Scanner 2000
    Lilith's Command History
    Maintained Addons:
    Kill Counter
  • kadar
    kadar
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lava_Croft wrote: »

Yeah, this issue affects all types of gameplay.
  • KisoValley
    KisoValley
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Decent.
  • FoolishHuman
    FoolishHuman
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It sucks when you are the healer in a dungeon and one of your teammates is just a healthbar sliding on the floor. And I thought only I had this problem. Hope it gets fixed some time.
  • Panth141
    Panth141
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @FoolishHuman

Just FYI, if you can get the player to travel on one of you in the dungeon again then he should come back out of the floor
    PS4 EU - Panth141 | CP 630+
    Dominion
    Almalexia's Fallen - Magicka Dragonknight - PvE Main
    Lost Hope of Sotha Sil - Magicka Dragonknight - PvP Main
    Claws-in-pockets - Stamina Nightblade - PvE/P DPS
    Nocturnal's Guise - Magicka Nightblade - PvE DPS
    Udun - Magicka Templar - PvP Healer
    Onsi's Shattered Blade - Stamina Sorcerer - Dungeon/vMA Farmer
    Stands-like-Mountains - Magicka Nightblade - PvE Saptank
    Auri-El's Forgotten Light - Magicka Sorcerer - PvP DPS

Covenant
    Tharkün - Magicka Sorcerer - PvE DPS
    Rahai-Anaa - Stamina Dragonknight - Provisioner (lol)

Pact
    Perolis - Magicka Sorcerer - Enchanter/Alchemist/BwB PvP

• Drummerx04
    Drummerx04
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Panth141 wrote: »
    @FoolishHuman

Just FYI, if you can get the player to travel on one of you in the dungeon again then he should come back out of the floor

The problem is "fixed" any time the invisible character is removed from the rendering distance of your client. If you or the invisible person ports back into the start of a dungeon or simply walks really far away and then comes back, the problem is "fixed." However, there are plenty of cases where I've seen a chain of invisible characters. I'll leave because I'm invisible and when I come back, other people are invisible to me, they leave and the problem just continues.

It's a waste of everyone's time and we would like it actually fixed.
    PC/NA - Nightfighters, Raid Leader and Officer
    Lilith Arujo - DC sorc tank/dps/healer - Dro-m'Athra Destroyer, Gryphon Heart, Grand Warlord
    Lilith Tortorici - DC templar trials healer

Notable Completions:
    vAS (72k), vMoL HM (160k), vAA HM (135k), vHRC HM, vSO HM (141k), vHoF HM (168k), vCR+3(129k), vDSA 45k, vMA 591k

Original Addons:
    Lilith's Group Manager
    Lilith's Lazy Hacks - Auto Recharge/Repair
    Bot Scanner 2000
    Lilith's Command History
    Maintained Addons:
    Kill Counter