The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Seeing less Vicious Death, reasons?

• Hootnannius
    Hootnannius
    ✭✭
    pcar944 wrote: »
    I tried bombing and honestly its not the same anymore

right now i'm in 5 rattlecage and 5 alchemist all heavy all impen

but I might try bombing again tonight

its just rough , everyone is a tank w sword n board

You don't need that much impen., if you're at cp 160. Impen is hard capped at 3200 I believe, so if you exceed that amount, it doesn't do anything more for you.
    Options
  • Chuga_Rei
    Chuga_Rei
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    As someone who has really had a lot of fun trying out goofy sets and solo'ing I really have enjoyed running vicious jewelry with DW on my main bar. a lot of fun for when you run into groups solo. ya your probably still dead most the time but 1 kill can quickly become 4-5
    MAIN: Subtomik |DC| Templar| Grand Overlord| Magicka since release(GET RID OF RD and give me back blinding flashes!)
    Scrubtomik|EP |Templar|Rerolled to help outnumbered EP
    Urban Youth|DC | Nightblade|AVA RANK 15| Stam
    Not A Racist |EP|Nightblade| Magicka| Maelstrom farmer
    Triggered Liberal|DC| New maelstrom farmer lol
    Pls Send Nudes |AD| DK

GM of Full Metal Carebears
    No Mercy
    AutoBots
    K-hole

Gone but not forgotten, Braidas, Marku, and a dozen other heroes
    Options
  • pcar944
    pcar944
    ✭✭✭✭
    Chuga_Rei wrote: »
    As someone who has really had a lot of fun trying out goofy sets and solo'ing I really have enjoyed running vicious jewelry with DW on my main bar. a lot of fun for when you run into groups solo. ya your probably still dead most the time but 1 kill can quickly become 4-5

hm, I'm using 3 willpower, 5 vicious, 5 alchemist, same as a bomber build except I use destroy staff and DW

chances are going to die, might as well have fun?

wondered if using Skoria or Grothdar would make better results (drop willpower and use VD jewelry) ?
    One Tamriel killed PVP

DC Magicka Orc Necromancer climbing those ranks ...
    Options
  • Spliffo
    Spliffo
    ✭✭✭✭
    VD isnt broken on console, I run it and it procs everytime. You just actually have to get the killing blow
    Options
  • SRASinister
    SRASinister
    ✭✭✭
    Spliffo wrote: »
    VD isnt broken on console, I run it and it procs everytime. You just actually have to get the killing blow

Lol yeah it is. The animation goes up but the actual damage doesn't. I have tried it numerous times with guildies on alt characters.
    Xbox One NA: Sins of Daemons
    Options
  • geonsocal
    geonsocal
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I can still remember the first time I had VD on my death recap (arena district in IC), man I was pissed...which quickly turned to - i gotta get that set...

yeah, remember when VD was the worst proc set you had to watch out for...
    PVP Campaigns Section: Playstation NA and EU (Gray Host) - This Must be the Place
    Options
  • geonsocal
    geonsocal
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    geonsocal wrote: »
    puh-lease - give me back my ability to share my VD with the world...using siege just isn't nearly as satisfying without it...

in my opinion no sets should be procing from siege.

not an unreasonable thought at all...the rationale for your armor to affect the seige you're using is a little weird...

come to think of it though - i can't remember dying to any seige for quite a while...so. I'm not sure if all these new proc nightmares are going off on seige damage...
    PVP Campaigns Section: Playstation NA and EU (Gray Host) - This Must be the Place
    Options
  • Strider_Roshin
    Strider_Roshin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    With Ultimates like EotS who needs it?
    Options