The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Craglorn Quest : Warriors Call - Tombs of the Na-Totambu

Shadowshire
Shadowshire
✭✭✭✭
When my character moves to the Tombs of the Na-Totambu to meet Titus (continuing the Warrior's Call quest), the software does not display a door to the site. I have reported this as a bug, but I do not know whether every player's character that goes to that site will not find a door.

Perhaps the issue is that my character cannot see the door because he searches along the eastern side of the tombs (in the ravine to the east), or on the northern side, which is very short. However, the only route that might exist to the western or to the southern side of the Tombs is blocked by a Group Area. There is nothing at the south end of the eastern side, just Scorpion Ravine which ends at a Library which he entered previously during the quest --- so the PC cannot move to the southern side of that massive pile of rock from there, assuming that it might have a southern side.

The door is shown in the following video at 0:39 seconds:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iaHjLoErqKs

Something like that is what I would expect to see, but I don't recall ever seeing a door like that even before One Tamriel was released.

Please advise.

--- Shadowshire .......... ESO Plus on PC NA with Windows 7 Pro SP1

nil carborundum illegitimi
  • Enodoc
    Enodoc
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    From Scorpion Ravine, if you head northwards along the west edge of the ravine (which is the eastern side of the Tombs), you'll eventually come to a large natural rock archway. If you go through the archway, you'll be along the northern side of the Tombs.

What you need to do is go a bit further north of that archway so that you can curve around to walk across the top of it, as it also functions as a bridge. Head southwards after crossing the bridge, following the path, and you should find the entrance.
    UESP: The Unofficial Elder Scrolls Pages - A collaborative source for all knowledge on the Elder Scrolls series since 1995
    Join us on Discord - discord.gg/uesp
  • Shadowshire
    Shadowshire
    ✭✭✭✭
    @Endodoc: Thank-you for the instructions! From how the temple is shown on the map, I had the impression that it was "within" the huge wall of rock and the entrance could be above. But it never occurred to me that the archway was a bridge to it and I didn't explore the northern end of it.

--- Shadowshire .......... ESO Plus on PC NA with Windows 7 Pro SP1

nil carborundum illegitimi