Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 15
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
The issue is resolved, and the North American PC/Mac megaserver is now available. Thank you for your patience!

So... Minotaur Motif

CaptainVenom
CaptainVenom
✭✭✭✭✭
Actually Chests chapter... why is it that rare? I can't find it anywhere for sale. Is that difficult to drop? I browsed every guild trader from every town the entire week and still nothing.

Also I'm willing to buy it. If you have a chest chapter and you want to sell it, please mail me. Same @Id from forums. PC-NA
🌈 Ride with Pride 🌈Magicka/Damage Necromancer - PC - NA - DC
  • WhiteCoatSyndrome
    WhiteCoatSyndrome
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    It can ONLY drop from the Gold Coast daily with the Minotaur boss, and you aren't guaranteed a chapter so...reasonably rare. Add to that Chest is usually one of the more sought-after chapters regardless of Motif, and there you go.
    #proud2BAStarObsessedLoony
    PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!
    A useful explanation for how RNG works

EXPECTING SEVERAL HOURS OF DOWNTIME FOR PC/NA.
  • Stopnaggin
    Stopnaggin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I dunno about chest on minotaur but I have had 3 chest drop in celestial, bad rng.
  • altemriel
    altemriel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    It can ONLY drop from the Gold Coast daily with the Minotaur boss, and you aren't guaranteed a chapter so...reasonably rare. Add to that Chest is usually one of the more sought-after chapters regardless of Motif, and there you go.

wait where is this daily with the Minotaur boss?
  • Dagoth_Rac
    Dagoth_Rac
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    altemriel wrote: »

Bounty Board in city of Kvatch on Gold Coast. You will either get Kvatch Arena quest or Minotaur world boss quest. If you get Kvatch Arena quest, completion reward has a small chance at an Order of the Hour motif page. If you get Minotaur quest, completion reward has a small chance at a Minotaur motif page. You can only take one per day yourself, and can only have one in your journal at a time, but can group with other players to share quests. So you can do both Kvatch Arena and Minotaur quests each day with a little effort.
  • Lord_Wrath
    Lord_Wrath
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I was actually coming to mention this. Ive been searching all week.

Also buying but please check with OP first!
    1300+ CP | Lørd Wrath | - Sorcerer - Palatine - Grand Master Crafter - 30000 Achievement Points
    Launch Player - PC - NA - EP
  • AzuraKin
    AzuraKin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Dagoth_Rac wrote: »
    altemriel wrote: »

Bounty Board in city of Kvatch on Gold Coast. You will either get Kvatch Arena quest or Minotaur world boss quest. If you get Kvatch Arena quest, completion reward has a small chance at an Order of the Hour motif page. If you get Minotaur quest, completion reward has a small chance at a Minotaur motif page. You can only take one per day yourself, and can only have one in your journal at a time, but can group with other players to share quests. So you can do both Kvatch Arena and Minotaur quests each day with a little effort.

hmm pretty sure it dont matter which quest you get box from you have a chance at eitehr motiff.
    v160 spellsword (nightblade)
    v160 restoration archmage (Templar)
    v160 battlemage (sorcerer)
    v160 restoration archmage (Templar)
    v160 warrior (DragonKnight)
    v160 assassin (nightblade)
    v160 swordsman (sorcerer)
    v160 spellsword (nightblade)