The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 29:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 29

Craglorn buffs

Milvan
Milvan
✭✭✭✭✭
Hello comrades,

I know there is buffs in craglorn that you get after you kill a world event and they persist in the Craglorn trials. Does it worth to run for a few of them before enganging on veteran trial? If yes, which one of them?
“Kings of the land and the sky we are; proud gryphons.” Stalker stands, the epitome of pride. Naked and muscular, his wings widen and his feet dig in as if he alone holds down the earth and supports the heavens, keeping the two ever separate.”
Gryphons guild - @Milvan,
  • kylewwefan
    kylewwefan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    The one over by sandy path wayshrine gives power boost.
  • Kammakazi
    Kammakazi
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    You lose it if you die...
  • Nestor
    Nestor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The timer on the Buffs is short enough to not be a viable strategy. I think it is like 20 Minutes, and that is about how long it would take you to get to the Trial and get it started. You might have 5 to 10 minutes inside the trial under a buffed condition.
    Enjoy the game, life is what you really want to be worried about.

PakKat "Everything was going well, until I died"
    Gary Gravestink "I am glad you died, I needed the help"

• WhiteCoatSyndrome
    WhiteCoatSyndrome
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Doesn't it not function outside of overland Craglorn anyway?
    #proud2BAStarObsessedLoony
    PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!
    A useful explanation for how RNG works

PC/NA ROLLBACKS AND BAN NOTIFICATIONS ANNOUNCEMENT.
  • Milvan
    Milvan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Doesn't it not function outside of overland Craglorn anyway?

It does work on Craglorn Trials.
    Nestor wrote: »
    The timer on the Buffs is short enough to not be a viable strategy. I think it is like 20 Minutes, and that is about how long it would take you to get to the Trial and get it started. You might have 5 to 10 minutes inside the trial under a buffed condition.

Ty. I was wondering if it worth it to make a little run for the buffs but 20min is way too short.
    “Kings of the land and the sky we are; proud gryphons.” Stalker stands, the epitome of pride. Naked and muscular, his wings widen and his feet dig in as if he alone holds down the earth and supports the heavens, keeping the two ever separate.”
  • kylewwefan
    kylewwefan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    It was in patch notes they last one hour now.
  • Milvan
    Milvan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    kylewwefan wrote: »
    It was in patch notes they last one hour now.

Which PN? I didn't find it at all and I can't login to try it out.
  • kylewwefan
    kylewwefan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/298099/playstation-4-patch-notes-v1-18#latest

It's down on the #19 I think quests and zones from October 17 PS4 patch notes. The Ayelid Well buffs now last 1 hour. Up from 15 minutes.
    Edited by kylewwefan on November 18, 2016 2:41PM