The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of May 6:
• [IN PROGRESS] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – May 6, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
· Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – May 8, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – May 8, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)

What's With Mined Ore Lately

joshjda
joshjda
✭✭✭
Today i mined forty rubidite rocks and seriously only got 3 ores per rock spent an hour twenty mins hour and a half for 120 ores. That is a criminal waste of time. Then a few days ago i refined seven hundred seventy three ores only ended up with one single temper checked the guild stores noticed prices shot up 5k each. I used to play a game called runescape back in the day quit because it became so corrupt you could not do anything without being in a merchanting clan to get money. If this game keeps on this path of absolute horse *** and total bs i will quit this as well and i won't be the only person knock it off.
  • joshjda
    joshjda
    ✭✭✭
    There is no reason for people to make extreme high amounts of gold in this game there's nothing of high value to buy at this point it is just watching a stack of coins grow. DO NOT ruin this entire game just so some sad ass people can say hey I am rich look at my gold.
    Options
  • Sigtric
    Sigtric
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    But look at my gold!
    Otu0LkZ.gif

Stormproof: Vibeke - 50 EP mDragonknight | Savi Dreloth - 50 EP Magsorc | Sadi Dreloth - 50 EP Magblade | Sigtric Stormaxe - 50 EP Stamsorc | Valora Dreloth - 50 EP Magplar | Sigtric the Unbearable 50 EP Stam Warden
    Scrub: Chews-on-Beavers - 50 EP DK Tank | Vera the Wild - 50 EP magicka Warden | Sigtric the Axe - 50 EP Dragonknight Crafter | Sigtric the Blade - 50 EP Lost Nightblade | Sigtric the Savage - 50 EP magicka Templar | Vibeka Shadowblade - 50 Ep Stealthy Ganky Nightblade |

Show Me Your Dunmer
    [/center]
    Options
  • NordSwordnBoard
    NordSwordnBoard
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Can't tell if anti-RNG or anti-gold baron...
    Fear is the Mindkiller
    Options
  • joshjda
    joshjda
    ✭✭✭
    The amounts of ore per rock are supposed to be three to seven with the proper perk it is only three now well over ninety percent of the time it was nerfed.
    Options
  • joshjda
    joshjda
    ✭✭✭
    Atleast in Craiglorn anyway if it's normal in other places I will just mine there.
    Options
  • joshjda
    joshjda
    ✭✭✭
    I have also noticed as well only get 3 ores in mail as well instead of 10 like everything else has been that way for a few weeks I'm just done for now I wanted to make my new legs i waited 30 days for the thing o research epic but whatever I'm not paying 200k to do so so *** it.
    Options
  • Stopnaggin
    Stopnaggin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Dude everything is so easy to farm now. There is no way you shouldn't be getting 200 an hour even on a bad farming route.
    Check your passives and find a better farming route. If your on xbox hit me up I'll send you some ore and show you where to farm.
    Options
  • BenevolentBowd
    BenevolentBowd
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Double harvest yield in Wrothgar until the 21st.
    Megaservers: PC NA (sometimes) / EU (sometimes) Xbox NA (mostly)
    Luxury Furniture Gallery [PC/NA]: Moon-Sugar Meadow
    Website:BenevolentBowd.ca, "Sharing My Notes With the World to Help Others"
    Charity:#GivingTheNewMeta
    ESO Calendarmancer: http://benevolentbowd.ca/calendar (10+ timezones to choose from)
    YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/c/BenevolentBowd
    #TeamStackableTreasureMaps
    Options
  • AzuraKin
    AzuraKin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    rofl the perks were not nerfed. also i think the guy is complaining cause he only knows node farming from wrothgar from the event. fyi the 6-8 per node you getting in wrothgar is temporary event. dont get used to it.
    v160 spellsword (nightblade)
    v160 restoration archmage (Templar)
    v160 battlemage (sorcerer)
    v160 restoration archmage (Templar)
    v160 warrior (DragonKnight)
    v160 assassin (nightblade)
    v160 swordsman (sorcerer)
    v160 spellsword (nightblade)
    Options
  • CREEP
    CREEP
    ✭✭
    joshjda wrote: »
    There is no reason for people to make extreme high amounts of gold in this game there's nothing of high value to buy at this point it is just watching a stack of coins grow. DO NOT ruin this entire game just so some sad ass people can say hey I am rich look at my gold.

Come update 13 with housing many will be sinking their fortune into homes.
    Options
  • Tevalaur
    Tevalaur
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    AzuraKin wrote: »
    rofl the perks were not nerfed. also i think the guy is complaining cause he only knows node farming from wrothgar from the event. fyi the 6-8 per node you getting in wrothgar is temporary event. dont get used to it.

There is a CP perk of "double harvest" which used to give more than 3 ore on a regular basis but doesn't seem to work as effectively as it once did, I believe that is to what the original poster is commenting.
    Is Uncle John's band calling you? Do you daydream about Sugar Magnolias? Is your favorite sunflower a China Cat? Tired of Truckin' alone to Terrapin Station? If so, share some Space with other hippies & deadheads in the guild Sunshine Daydream! Send a message in game (PC-NA) to Kaibeth for your invitation.
    Options
  • joshjda
    joshjda
    ✭✭✭
    Tevalaur is right that is what i was talking about it works the way it always has for everything else except mining does not matter i dumped 200k into the temper and said forget it. I used to play runescape got 200 mill mining and fishing first page ranks i can not under any circumstances be grinding out resources for numerous hours ever again is why i was annoyed.
    Options