Maintenance for the week of September 16:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – September 16, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) – 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – September 18, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – September 18, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Exclusive Bosmer Guild - Now Recruiting!!

chris.topher.alberty_ESO
Bosmer.png

Bosmer only guild now recruiting wood elves of all skill to align themselves within a black guild of stealth and stamina. All skills needed! but must be bosmer only, I think it would be badass to creep and launch barrages of arrows as an unstoppable shadow force. Add me and i'll make you and officer and we'll creep on PACT and Convent fools in cyrodill.

rastaphish60 - PS4
PS4, Wood Elf, Aldmeri Dominion, Black Bosmer Front
  • jerafeld
    jerafeld
    Soul Shriven
    hey how ya goin.,., i would be keen if bosmer guild still goin,., my username is jerafeld , ive got 4 bosmer sisters and a mag sorc high elf, gotta have at least one high elf haha!!
  • AcesHighJPG
    AcesHighJPG
    Soul Shriven
    This very idea has came to me too, but I'm not sure if yours has worked out very well, I am thinking of creating a Bosmeri Ranger guild
    Wood Elf~Stamina Nightblade~Archer & DualWield~AD-NA/PS4 AcesHighJPG