Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts

Maximum number of Inventory Slots/Space - 110 ?

ghakajin
ghakajin
I have paid lots of money to upgrade my bag space on my character (not talking about bank at all here) and now that I have 110 slots, when I go to several different bag slot vendors, none of them will let me pay money to upgrade further. So, does this mean 110 is the max bag space? (not including any mount bag space or other things)
  • Shimond
    Shimond
    ✭✭✭✭
    Sounds rather self-explanatory to me. Glad to know what the upper cap is, thanks for spending all that cash!
  • Gedalya
    Gedalya
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm not sure why this is a problem; there are caps on everything from character level to horse level and in this case inventory slots. And whats the problem with spending gold? You earn it and pay for things; it doesn't mean there is a bottom less pit for all of the things you buy.
    Baskin Robbins always finds out.

Check out my ESO name generator: eso.tamriel.org
  • Rach71
    Rach71
    Does that include the inventory slots from the mount too?
  • Shimond
    Shimond
    ✭✭✭✭
    Rach71 wrote: »
    Does that include the inventory slots from the mount too?

...if it did he wouldn't have gotten ANY upgrades otherwise, since you can get 50 slots there.
  • ghakajin
    ghakajin
    Doesn't include mount bag space. (I stated that in original post so at least put TLDR when you ask the question). With 50 mount slots you could get 160 inventory slots, but then your mount would be stuck on 15% move speed and 10 stamina, so...
  • xshadowclawzz12
    110 bag space is max? that isn't a lot
  • Shimond
    Shimond
    ✭✭✭✭
    110 bag space is max? that isn't a lot

It's comparable to other MMOs for personal space. Actually more than most.
  • Zershar_Vemod
    Zershar_Vemod
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I just wish it wasn't such a drain on gold lol...
    House Nyssara (NA)
    Black Market Traders
    Order of the Lamp Post
    Thorn Brigade
    VR15 Nightblade Vampire
  • TheCookisMonstar
    250 should be cap.... I have 115 on mine currently... 100 from bag vendor and 15 from horse
    *Policing the MMO community since 1997*
  • eligh0716
    eligh0716
    ✭✭
    Gather 10 trustful friends and start a guild bank...at least that's what we did lol other than that it's not that big of a deal unless you have multiple crafting skills you do. Especially provisioning. Also you could make a dump character to just dump all your goodies on him/her.
  • Allyhoo811
    Allyhoo811
    ✭✭✭
    This post is from PC/Mac launch over a year ago; I'm sure the OP has figured out how to manage there inventory by now :wink:
  • Supernovas
    Supernovas
    ✭✭
    I would love another option to upgrade my guild bank space, imo with each expansion we should get more space to accommodate new trophy's ,gear ,food,etc.
  • Cagro
    Cagro
    ✭✭✭
    Presently you can get up to 170 bag space because mount upgrade can add 60 slots not 50.
  • Cagro
    Cagro
    ✭✭✭
    Allyhoo811 wrote: »
    This post is from PC/Mac launch over a year ago; I'm sure the OP has figured out how to manage there inventory by now :wink:

Did not notice this. :)
  • Allyhoo811
    Allyhoo811
    ✭✭✭
    No problem, I just like to warn people, because a lot of info in old threads is outdated and no longer applies :)
    Supernovas wrote: »
    I would love another option to upgrade my guild bank space, imo with each expansion we should get more space to accommodate new trophy's ,gear ,food,etc.

According to the PTS patch notes, we will be able to purchase additional inventory space when Imperial City launches.

Edited by Allyhoo811 on August 9, 2015 7:18PM
  • Supernovas
    Supernovas
    ✭✭
    Allyhoo811 wrote: »
    No problem, I just like to warn people, because a lot of info in old threads is outdated and no longer applies :)
    Supernovas wrote: »

According to the PTS patch notes, we will be able to purchase additional inventory space when Imperial City launches.

Hey thank you, must of missed this! ;)
  • nixkeeh
    nixkeeh
    ghakajin wrote: »
    Doesn't include mount bag space. (I stated that in original post so at least put TLDR when you ask the question). With 50 mount slots you could get 160 inventory slots, but then your mount would be stuck on 15% move speed and 10 stamina, so...

Can't you max out all the attributes on your mount ?

DC Dragonknight - PS4 - EU
  • Allyhoo811
    Allyhoo811
    ✭✭✭
    nixkeeh wrote: »

Can't you max out all the attributes on your mount ?

You can now, but not when this post was created (April 2014, right after PC/Mac launch). Basically, all info in this thread is outdated and should be disregarded.
  • OzJohnD
    OzJohnD
    ✭✭✭✭
    Cagro wrote: »
    Presently you can get up to 170 bag space because mount upgrade can add 60 slots not 50.

this ..

I also have lvl 3 lizards who never leave the bank as bank mules

Keeps All Herbs
    Keeps All Runes
    Keeps All Otherstuff

Everyone knows the phenomenon of trying to hold your breath underwater - how at first it's alright and you can handle it, and then as it gets closer and closer to the time when you must breathe, how urgent the need becomes, the lust and the hunger to breathe. And then the panic sets in when you begin to think that you won't be able to breathe - and finally, when you take in air and the anxiety subsides...that's what it's like to be a vampire and need blood.

Francis Ford Coppola - BS Dracula: The Film and the Legend

• Karrma
    Karrma
    Soul Shriven
    No, 110 is not the cap my space is at 120 right now lol
  • Rev Rielle
    Rev Rielle
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I have paid lots of money to upgrade my bag space on my character (not talking about bank at all here) and now that I have 110 slots, when I go to several different bag slot vendors, none of them will let me pay money to upgrade further. So, does this mean 110 is the max bag space? (not including any mount bag space or other things)

It is for now yes, though in the near future you will be able to purchase another 30 bag space extensions (3 x 10 lots), bringing your absolute total to 200, taking into account horse storage.
    If you can be anything, be kind.
  • shane.grovesb14_ESO
    shane.grovesb14_ESO
    Soul Shriven
    Currently I have 200 space in my backpack (including horse), and 200 in my bank. The bag vendor won't sell me more space in Elden Root, but I don't think location matters. I can get more space in my bank for 70,000 gold.

Trying to help update some of this horrifically outdated information.
  • Loc2262
    Loc2262
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Of course it is outdated. The thread is two years old!
    Kind regards,
    Frank
    PC-EU, 12 chars, 900+CP