Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 15
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
The issue is resolved, and the North American PC/Mac megaserver is now available. Thank you for your patience!

Light from the Darkness Quest Issues

Valykc
Valykc
✭✭✭✭✭
At the part where you have to light the crystals and rotate them to free King Laloriaran Dynar the animations and overall time it takes to complete is absolutely absurd. You click to rotate a crystal and it takes like over a minute for the dang beam to display. Fix this please, it's a fricking joke. Make it update fast so I can get through it already, this whole part of the main quest is long and drawn out already as it is.
  • Nestor
    Nestor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Let me guess, you want a dialog box that pops up when you enter a delve that says "Just Complete the Quest and Give Me My Rewards"

Enjoy the game, life is what you really want to be worried about.

PakKat "Everything was going well, until I died"
    Gary Gravestink "I am glad you died, I needed the help"

• Valykc
    Valykc
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nestor wrote: »
    Let me guess, you want a dialog box that pops up when you enter a delve that says "Just Complete the Quest and Give Me My Rewards"

Go do the quest and rotate the crystal see how long it takes then come back and see if you want to give me another sarcastic response
  • Nestor
    Nestor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Valykc wrote: »
    Nestor wrote: »

Go do the quest and rotate the crystal see how long it takes then come back and see if you want to give me another sarcastic response

Oh, you were serious about this thread? Sorry.

I have done this quest 5 times. It never takes more than a minute or two to complete it. Especially as there is more than one way to line up the lights.

Just click the pedestal more than once without waiting for the animation if you know it needs more than one click.
    Edited by Nestor on November 16, 2016 8:30PM
    Enjoy the game, life is what you really want to be worried about.

PakKat "Everything was going well, until I died"
    Gary Gravestink "I am glad you died, I needed the help"

• ChimpyChumpy
    ChimpyChumpy
    ✭✭✭
    Man 3 years later and I have the same problem. I can't target the crystals after the first activation. Clicking three times does nothing.