The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 29:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 29

Need some insight for a dragon knight stam build.

Skullstachio
Skullstachio
✭✭✭✭✭
just putting this up because I well & truly need some insight for my dragon knight stam build as I hope to see myself doing a couple of vet trials.

I already chose to use the Blood spawn monster set as I already possess it along with the war horn ultimate that will be morphed to give a increase to critical damage for the team, but my main weapon is one-hand & shield & I just need a few ideas, I also put 34 attribute points into stamina & 30 into health as I will be collecting telvar stones to buy a couple of hajeiko essence runes for legendary prismatic armour glyphs to try hybridize, with prismatic glyphs on the main armour that offers the best enchanted value (Helmet, Chest, Shield & Greaves) the rest will have health/stamina enchantments as i will be using the ebon armoury set as main & possibly deciding between akaviri dragonguard or Knight errant.
I know what you di-Iddly did... (you would be wise not to do that again during a time when Suspicion in the gaming space is at an all time high.)
by not actually revealing real drop tables in the game for all items, you only prove what has been proven with proof of concept that you can/will manipulate item drop chances based on certain elements performed by the player.
  • Lashiing
    Lashiing
    ✭✭✭
    tank:
    5x tavas, 2s bloodspawn, 5x eternal yokeda or 3x eternal yokeda + 2x agility

dps:
    5x tbs, 2x kraug/veli, 5x vo or 3x vo + 2x agility

these are pretty much BiS, there are many other builds that work well
    inbox me if you would like to work on your build in more depth
    PC/NA ― Dancing Jesters

AD – Khajiit Nightblade – Dps – lucif'r
    AD – Altmer Sorcerer – Dps – Trove Scamp
    AD – Dunmer Dragonknight – Dps – Lashiing
    AD – Altmer Templar – Dps – Six-teen
    DC – Redguard Sorcerer – Dps – Cunnїng Scamp

vMA • vDSA • vAA HM • vHRC HM • vSO HM • vMoL
  • Skullstachio
    Skullstachio
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lashiing wrote: »
    tank:
    5x tavas, 2s bloodspawn, 5x eternal yokeda or 3x eternal yokeda + 2x agility

dps:
    5x tbs, 2x kraug/veli, 5x vo or 3x vo + 2x agility

these are pretty much BiS, there are many other builds that work well
    inbox me if you would like to work on your build in more depth

I have always been a Tank for life on ESO, I already have the 2 piece blood spawn, still collecting ebon armoury pieces from vet crypt of hearts (Treasure hunter passive helps in some ways when finding locked chests.) & the only reason I am stuck choosing between knight errant & akaviri dragonguard is because

Akaviri dragonguard set reduces ultimate costs by 15% allowing for more frequent use of aggressive war horn, it also makes recovery from a healer a bit easier because of the 4% healing taken, thus taking off some stress for the healer a bit ( the same applies for the knight errants mail when it comes down to the healing part.)

the knight errant's mail adds weapon damage to one-hand & shield attacks & heals hp every time you use a one-hand & shield ability, Because pierce armour, deep slashes & reverberating bash are all one hand & shield, there is the possibility of semi-hybridizing small dps, major tanking & semi healing, not to mention that knight errant's mail has no cooldown.

(I will keep Tava's favour as a contingency plan though...)
    I know what you di-Iddly did... (you would be wise not to do that again during a time when Suspicion in the gaming space is at an all time high.)
    by not actually revealing real drop tables in the game for all items, you only prove what has been proven with proof of concept that you can/will manipulate item drop chances based on certain elements performed by the player.