The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

The ZOS team helped me so much

Koolio
Koolio
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭
My account was compromised on PSN. I put in a ticket and they froze my account. This was of a great comfort to know that they could do this. I have reactivated my psn and would like to have my "ban" lifted ticket number is 16113-001761. I would really like to check my stuff and make sure it didn't get deleted.
Edited by Koolio on November 14, 2016 9:20PM
  • Ashtaris
    Ashtaris
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Although someone from ZOS might see your forum post and help you out directly, you would be better off opening a new ticket through their online help desk or calling them. And just to give you some comfort, ZOS usually just closes or block accounts, not delete them.
  • Koolio
    Koolio
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Yes I know but I wanted to also give them credit for what they did for me on the forums. They deserve all my future business from here on out. Thank you so much
  • Koolio
    Koolio
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Can you look at my account being reinstated. Theyshould have temporarily suspended this and reopened it. Email regarding this ticket early this morning and anxious to check my stuff.
    @ZOS_GinaBruno
    @ZOS_KaiSchober
    @ZOS_JessicaFolsom
  • MIZRETH
    MIZRETH
    ✭✭
    This is the guild recruitment forum. Your posting in the wrong one.
    MIZRETH
    The Dollar Tree Guild
    XBOX SERIES X

• Koolio
    Koolio
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Damn I didn't even notice I thought this was general PS4
  • ZOS_DaryaK
    ZOS_DaryaK
    admin
    We've moved this to the PS4 Technical Support forum. :)
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post