Maintenance for the week of May 20:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – May 20
• NA megaservers for maintenance – May 22, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• EU megaservers for maintenance – May 22, 8:00 UTC (4:00AM EDT) - 16:00 UTC (12:00PM EDT)
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – May 22, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC) https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/658773

Free Play Weekend

SantieClaws
SantieClaws
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭✭✭✭
Khajiit has just read something about this in a book that had faces.

http://www.elderscrollsonline.com/en-gb/news/post/2016/11/15/eso-free-play-weekend--playstation-4-and-pcmac

This one she thought you may wish to know so you can hide all your beer yes and be sure to dress up nice for all the visitors and wash your whiskers and your ears.

Yours with paws
Santie Claws
Shunrr's Skooma Oasis - The Movie. A housing video like no other ...
Find it here - https://youtube.com/user/wenxue2222

Clan Claws - now recruiting khajiit and like minded others for parties, fishing and other khajiit stuff. Contact this one for an invite.

PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!

https://www.imperialtradingcompany.eu/
  • andreasranasen
    andreasranasen
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    LOVE THIS! ESO gonna turn into GW2 in a minute lmao
    #VMATOKENSYSTEM #WEAPONDYE #TRAITCHANGE #CROWNCRATELOVER
    • Alliance/Platform: Aldemerii - PS4/NA - CP 800+
    • Mag Sorc: Arya Rosendahl - Altmer - Highelf
    Options
  • White wabbit
    White wabbit
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Hmmm probably have a hot fix on that weekend
    Options
  • Wollust
    Wollust
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    lag inc
    Susano'o

Zerg Squad
    Options
  • Abeille
    Abeille
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yay, I love these! Time to park my characters in Khenarthi's Roost and hand out low level gear, food and potions for newbies again!
    Edited by Abeille on November 15, 2016 3:42PM
    Just so that everyone knows, my Altmer still can't have black hair. About a dozen of Altmer NPCs in the game have black hair. Just saying.

Meet my characters:
    Command: Do the thing.

Zadarri, Khajiit Fist of Thalmor: The thing was done, as commanded.
    Durza gra-Maghul, Orc blacksmith: The thing was done perfectly, in the most efficient way.
    Tegwen, Bosmer troublemaker: You can't prove I didn't do the thing.
    Sings-Many-Songs, Argonian fisher: Sure, I'll do the thing... Eventually. Maybe.
    Aerindel, Altmer stormcaller: After extensive research, I've come to the conclusion that doing the thing would be a waste of resources.
    Liliel, Dunmer pyromancer: Aerindel said I shouldn't do the thing. Something about "resources".
    Gyda Snowcaller, Nord cryomancer: I will find a way to do it that won't waste resources and make Aerindel proud of me.
    Beatrice Leoriane, Breton vampire: I persuaded someone else into doing the thing. You are welcome, dear.
    Sahima, Redguard performer: Doing the thing sounds awfully unpleasant and really not my problem.
    Ellaria Valerius, Imperial priestess: I'll pray to the Eight for the thing to be done, if it is Their will.
    Options
  • SantieClaws
    SantieClaws
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Khajiit she will need to get the apprentices busy cooking up batches of the fishy sticks to feed the new travellers. Much like when Tamriel it became unlimited - the guild also had a band playing outside of the arrival houses yes.

In fact khajiit she recalls making a short film at the time.

Yours with paws
    Santie Claws

https://youtu.be/gfpABTzrTFU

Clan Claws - now recruiting khajiit and like minded others for parties, fishing and other khajiit stuff. Contact this one for an invite.

Options
  • Nestor
    Nestor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    They have done this before and it never caused many issues that I ever saw. It happens after major overhauls to the game.

I think if they could do this without the friction of a 40GB download, then we would see a lot more people on these weekends.

So, welcome the newcomers, show them a good time, and hopefully we will have some new converts.
    Enjoy the game, life is what you really want to be worried about.

PakKat "Everything was going well, until I died"
    Gary Gravestink "I am glad you died, I needed the help"

Options
  • Izaki
    Izaki
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    What's that motif the high elf is wearing? Looks pretty cool.

Sorry off topic lol
    @ Izaki #PCEU
    #FrenchKiss #GoneFor2YearsAndMyGuildDoesn'tRaidAnymore
    #MoreDPSthanYou
    #Stamblade
    Options
  • freespirit
    freespirit
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Just read the link, this bit startled me somewhat.........

"Just please be aware that Tamriel is a fully breathing online Elder Scrolls world and requires 73GB of HDD space, so plan ahead!"

Wow, I knew it needed extra space but that is HUGE!! :o

When people say to me........
    "You're going to regret that in the morning"
    I sleep until midday cos I'm a problem solver!
    Options
  • SantieClaws
    SantieClaws
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Sorry off topic lol

Sorry but this one she is not sure. It was a long time ago yes and khajiit was probably drunk at the time.

Yours with paws
    Santie Claws

Options
  • MissBizz
    MissBizz
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Did you also see that there is going to be a crown sale?? Oooh yeeeh
    Lone Wolf HelpFor the solo players who know, sometimes you just need a hand.PC | NA | AD-DC-EP | Discord
    Options
  • Rosveen
    Rosveen
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Khajiit she will need to get the apprentices busy cooking up batches of the fishy sticks to feed the new travellers. Much like when Tamriel it became unlimited - the guild also had a band playing outside of the arrival houses yes.

Yours with paws
    Santie Claws

Why of course, everybody's dancing and Njall's just standing there, staring off into space and being a walking definition of no fun at parties. I'm not even surprised.
    Edited by Rosveen on November 15, 2016 3:58PM
    Options
  • SantieClaws
    SantieClaws
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Rosveen wrote: »

Yours with paws
    Santie Claws

Why of course, everybody's dancing and Njall's just standing there, staring off into space and being a walking definition of no fun at parties. I'm not even surprised.

Ah but he has other talents yes. Like the fishing without the wearing of the shirt ...

Yours with paws
    Santie Claws

Options
  • ZOS_GinaBruno
    ZOS_GinaBruno
    Community Manager

Sorry off topic lol

It's the Ebony motif. :)
    Gina Bruno
    Senior Community Manager
    Dev Tracker | Service Alerts | ESO Twitter | My Twitter
    Options
    Staff Post
  • Prof_Bawbag
    Prof_Bawbag
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    It would take some people that long just to download the game. The patches are bad enough on their own.
    Options
  • SG_Celerrimus
    SG_Celerrimus
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Sorry off topic lol

It's the Ebony motif. :)

Ebony... Motif..... :O
    Options
  • freespirit
    freespirit
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    When people say to me........
    "You're going to regret that in the morning"
    I sleep until midday cos I'm a problem solver!
    Options
  • P3ZZL3
    P3ZZL3
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Found it - and thank goodness it includes payday Friday! :D
    Edited by P3ZZL3 on November 15, 2016 4:13PM
    CP561 Redguard | Jabsy Templar | Stamina Build
    CP561 Breton | Jesus Beam Templar | Magicka Build Forever!
    CP561 Naked Nord | Tanky DK | Stamigicka Build

✭✭✭ Check ESO Server Status Live!: http://eso.webhub.eu/ ✭✭✭
    Options
  • MissBizz
    MissBizz
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    P3ZZL3 wrote: »
    Found it - and thank goodness it includes payday Friday! :D

@P3ZZL3

CONTINUING YOUR ADVENTURE

In celebration of the Free Play Weekend on PlayStation 4 and PC/Mac, we will be offering discounts on Crown Packs and all versions of the game through Monday, November 28. (Please note: The European PlayStation Store sale ends on Thursday, November 24.)

If you purchase ESO while participating in our Free Play Weekend (or afterwards), you'll be able to seamlessly continue your adventures in Tamriel, even after the event concludes.
    Lone Wolf HelpFor the solo players who know, sometimes you just need a hand.PC | NA | AD-DC-EP | Discord
    Options
  • MissBizz
    MissBizz
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    You're quote ninja changed while I was posting @P3ZZL3 lol
    Options
  • P3ZZL3
    P3ZZL3
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    MissBizz wrote: »
    You're quote ninja changed while I was posting @P3ZZL3 lol

Not at all :D You're just going crazy! :D
    CP561 Redguard | Jabsy Templar | Stamina Build
    CP561 Breton | Jesus Beam Templar | Magicka Build Forever!
    CP561 Naked Nord | Tanky DK | Stamigicka Build

✭✭✭ Check ESO Server Status Live!: http://eso.webhub.eu/ ✭✭✭
    Options
  • Junipus
    Junipus
    ✭✭✭✭✭

As previously pointed out, they've run free weekends before and it's not really made any difference in performance. They likely get more players coming back with each new DLC patch than on a free weekend.

Also with 73GB of space needed and a considerable amount downloaded, only the ones on the fence about playing another MMO or those bored and considering a return to the game are going to consider joining for this weekend given the size and time implication.

Now's the best time to convince old guildmates that there's still some life left in the old girl and to come back into the fray with the rest of us suckers, fanboys, players.
    The Legendary Nothing
    Options
  • Rosveen
    Rosveen
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Junipus wrote: »

As previously pointed out, they've run free weekends before and it's not really made any difference in performance. They likely get more players coming back with each new DLC patch than on a free weekend.

Also with 73GB of space needed and a considerable amount downloaded, only the ones on the fence about playing another MMO or those bored and considering a return to the game are going to consider joining for this weekend given the size and time implication.

Now's the best time to convince old guildmates that there's still some life left in the old girl and to come back into the fray with the rest of us suckers, fanboys, players.
    Old guildmates don't need a free weekend to come back, they already bought the game so they can play for free whenever they want. If they didn't come back for One Tamriel, they're probably gone for good.
    Options
  • Rex-Umbra
    Rex-Umbra
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Xbox skipped again.
    Xbox GT: Rex Umbrah
    GM of IMPERIUM since 2015.
    Options
  • Abeille
    Abeille
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Rex-Umbra wrote: »
    Xbox skipped again.

Most likely Microsoft's fault, not ZOS's.
    Just so that everyone knows, my Altmer still can't have black hair. About a dozen of Altmer NPCs in the game have black hair. Just saying.

Meet my characters:
    Command: Do the thing.

Zadarri, Khajiit Fist of Thalmor: The thing was done, as commanded.
    Durza gra-Maghul, Orc blacksmith: The thing was done perfectly, in the most efficient way.
    Tegwen, Bosmer troublemaker: You can't prove I didn't do the thing.
    Sings-Many-Songs, Argonian fisher: Sure, I'll do the thing... Eventually. Maybe.
    Aerindel, Altmer stormcaller: After extensive research, I've come to the conclusion that doing the thing would be a waste of resources.
    Liliel, Dunmer pyromancer: Aerindel said I shouldn't do the thing. Something about "resources".
    Gyda Snowcaller, Nord cryomancer: I will find a way to do it that won't waste resources and make Aerindel proud of me.
    Beatrice Leoriane, Breton vampire: I persuaded someone else into doing the thing. You are welcome, dear.
    Sahima, Redguard performer: Doing the thing sounds awfully unpleasant and really not my problem.
    Ellaria Valerius, Imperial priestess: I'll pray to the Eight for the thing to be done, if it is Their will.
    Options
  • ZOS_GinaBruno
    ZOS_GinaBruno
    Community Manager
    As mentioned in the article, we have a Free Play Weekend in the works for Xbox One players. Keep an eye on our website and Xbox Wire for details.
    Gina Bruno
    Senior Community Manager
    Dev Tracker | Service Alerts | ESO Twitter | My Twitter
    Options
    Staff Post
  • Isellskooma
    Isellskooma
    ✭✭✭✭
    As mentioned in the article, we have a Free Play Weekend in the works for Xbox One players. Keep an eye on our website and Xbox Wire for details.
    Next year right?
    Options
  • Suyua
    Suyua
    Soul Shriven

is it possible play in this weekend without steam?
    Options
  • White wabbit
    White wabbit
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I'm guess that will be when there's a crown store sell on the Xbox one
    Options
  • Jailbirdy
    Jailbirdy
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Will it be before or after the Crown Store Sale Xbox is suppose to get also?
    Disclaimer: The statements and information from this account are for entertainment & informational purposes only. Any interpretation, implied or otherwise does not constitute negligence on any part of this forum posting.
    Options
  • Loicozor
    Loicozor
    ✭✭✭
    let's make 10 alt account and gain a free guild bank this weekend
    AFK Officer of eXile Corp [DC - PC - EU] CP 1000+

Loicozor MagDK Lvl50 AR 49 Grand ScrubLord
    Loiicozorr MagBlade Lvl50 AR25 BombLord
    Loicozzorr Stamplar Lvl50 AR 24 JabLord
    Loicozorr StamBlade Lvl50 AR 23 ProcLord
    Loiicozzor StamSorc Lvl50 AR17 RapidLord
    Loiicozor StamDK Lvl50 AR13 SlackLord