Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Can we keep Tamriel a yes-politcs zone please?

Sneaky-Snurr
Sneaky-Snurr
✭✭✭✭✭
Pact all the way! We have the best mead in all of Tamriel, lustful reptiles and most of all, circus folks who like and are well-versed with fire-bending skillZz and have indirectly protected Tamriel from the invasion of the Akaviri. That said, the other Alliances and their corresponding races owe us their booty!

Unlike the AD who have a baby killer sitting on a throne comprised of piles of dead baby reptiles in a humongous tree which is most likely to have its structure weakened by puny termites with ball-licking, rear-licking cats (disgusting) on her sides alongside their treehugging, smelly and unhygienic counterparts, the Bosmer. Oh and not to forget the self-absorbed, racist and fascist so-called 'High' Elves who speak to others with such constant condescending manner with their oh-so perfect hairdo.

As for DC, well, you're all one bunch of boring nubcakes.
The Order of the Shadows: Nightmare
    EP CP810 Nightblade
    AD CP810 Templar
    AD CP810 Dragon Knight
    AD Lvl 25 Sorceror
    DC Lvl 23 Nightblade
{PC•NA•no-CP Ravenwatch}

Shadow hide you. -Unknown
There is no clean fight in a war. -Shun Izaki
  • Aquanova
    Aquanova
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    We already have a wall. It seems to only be between shadow fen and deeshan.
    NA/PC
  • STEVIL
    STEVIL
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Aquanova wrote: »

Reminding this one of Khajiit wise-speaking:
    Measure twice, construct once.
    Proudly skooma free while talks-when-drunk is in mandatory public housing.
    YFMV Your Fun May Vary.

First Law of Nerf-o-Dynamics
    "The good way I used to get good kills *with good skill* was good but the way others kill me now is bad."

• Sneaky-Snurr
    Sneaky-Snurr
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    [SNIP]
    I'll prepare the Khajiit slave labours since the Argonians have a temporary grace period with us Dunmers! They're cheap you know especially with all the war that's going on. I've got a fungeon full of Argonians in the past (missed that) but now the furry ones take their place.. for now.
    Make your pick Sir @AzraelKrieg.

[SNIP]
    @FloppyTouch
    Please, EP is already great. In fact, we are more than happy to offer some help to make DC a little less great than EP is! But first, "High" King Emeric must be sobered up. He must've been joking when he announced his desire for the Ruby Throne.

Aquanova wrote: »
    @Aquanova
    You.. I like you..
    Edited by ZOS_PeterT on November 10, 2016 1:04PM
    The Order of the Shadows: Nightmare
      EP CP810 Nightblade
      AD CP810 Templar
      AD CP810 Dragon Knight
      AD Lvl 25 Sorceror
      DC Lvl 23 Nightblade
    {PC•NA•no-CP Ravenwatch}

Shadow hide you. -Unknown
    There is no clean fight in a war. -Shun Izaki
  • ArchMikem
    ArchMikem
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    You should realize this one is a cat in the Pact. And she certainly does not lick any balls.
    CP1,900+ Master Explorer - AvA One Star General - Console Peasant - The Clan
    Quest Objective: OMG Go Talk To That Kitty!
  • Gargath
    Gargath
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Games - a single place in the world free from politics.
    Please no change.
    PC EU (PL): 14 characters. ESO player since 06.08.2015. Farkas finest quote: "Some people don't think I'm smart. Those people get my fist. But you, I like."
  • Unsent.Soul
    Unsent.Soul
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    "Lustful reptiles" sounds a bit disturbing....
  • Farorin
    Farorin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    But in the dominion we have bosmer who steal from you and then demand something in compensation for returning it, and khajiit who steal from you and....

Wait.

Let me start again.

Come to the dominion! It is a lot of fun! Don't worry about thieves, they are too busy picking rich Altmer pockets to worry about some poor Lizard slaves, naked drunked nords, and our overly serious cousins, the Dunmer.
  • ZOS_PeterT
    ZOS_PeterT
    ✭✭✭
    We have moved this thread to the Fiction & Roleplaying forums.
    This being said please keep the conversation on topic of Cyrodiil and its politics and not reference nor parody real life politics as that is inappropriate for these forums.
    Edited by ZOS_PeterT on November 10, 2016 1:04PM
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios

Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site

Staff Post
  • Enslaved
    Enslaved
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    As a Nord I am not in favor of slavery. Some Nords do have servants, yes, but not slaves.
    I do not mind Saxhleel presence in the Pact. They have been trough a lot of things and even then, they choose to help us all defend our lands against akaviri invaders. I must respect that.