The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
In response to the ongoing issue, the North American PC/Mac megaserver is currently unavailable while we perform maintenance.
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8100050/#Comment_8100050

ONE Tamriel... Thousands of BUGs (LAGs / Constant Disconnects / Errors on Launcher / )

Dharnagon
Dharnagon
✭✭✭
For the last few days i've been experiencing constant lag spikes, crashing, getting DCed from the server, errors on launcher (even after repaired it twice) and NOTHING fixes my problem.
Im atm in a group trying to run pledges with 2 friends. ALL OF US GOT DCED AT THE VERY SAME TIME.
Really. WTH is going on?
This is not a free2play game.
Im trying to get to the top 2% in Cyrodill, but thx to that instability im not sure if I'll be able to accomplish that.
Im losing my time.
My holiday eve in my country.
After i lost my weekend.
And losing my patience.

How long till a real fix, ZOS?
Ill say it again: THIS IS NOT A F2P game.

Just in order to help to understand that:
When it happens sometimes I cant see the announcements on the launcher. Sometimes I can see it on the launcher, but not bellow my login dialog boxes. Really, wth?
Edited by Dharnagon on November 14, 2016 10:21PM
The Pride of The Eagle is its power itself!
Eagles, Advance!
  • rafaelcsmaia
    rafaelcsmaia
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I will assume youre from Brazil, most of us here are having insane issues, everyone dcs at the same time, lag fiesta and freezes, cmon what did you guys do on last patch?
  • Dharnagon
    Dharnagon
    ✭✭✭
    I hv friends from USA experiencing same issue. But yeah, im from Brazil.
    Eagles, Advance!
  • Adventurer
    Adventurer
    ✭✭✭
    Are you also having problems with slower texture and model loading times? I have those as well as lag after the latest patch.
    Edited by Adventurer on November 14, 2016 10:27PM
  • Dharnagon
    Dharnagon
    ✭✭✭
    Adventurer wrote: »
    Are you also having problems with slower texture and model loading times? I have those as well as lag after the latest patch.

Not really. Only huge lag spikes, crashs, infinite loading screens specially in Cyrodill (but LOL, thats an issue since the beggining of times), error 200 on login, fail to launch launcher, failed to login, fail to enter the game after character selection screen.........

@Adventurer are u from Brazil aswell? I Ask that cause of what @rafaelcsmaia said.
    Eagles, Advance!
  • Dharnagon
    Dharnagon
    ✭✭✭
    But anyways, they should bring server down for a quick fix. This is competitivity when it comes to Cyrodill. Im trying to get into the 2% as I usually do. I put a lot of time and efforts into it to achieve it, and now i cant be sure ill get there cause of those kind of things.
    Last night my whole group was running TrueFlame and I left them cause game was unplayable for me.
    Expected to hv it fixed today, since its holiday eve for me, tomorrow is a holiday in Brazil, i was expecting to get harder into TrueFlame and secure my 2% top, but now im not sure if that depends only one me anymore, since i can do anything to fix that.
    I tried everything. Redownloaded the entire game (what takes time). Repaired the game 2 times. Tried to run it from every single .EXE i hv on my folder. Tried on other computers, tried with other ISP. NON HAS WORKED!
    I REPEAT! THIS IS NOT AN F2P GAME!
    Eagles, Advance!
  • rafaelcsmaia
    rafaelcsmaia
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thats crazy, imagine ive run the same dungeon for the last boss drop 5 times only to get dc after the last boss and didnt get ***, happy times
  • Adventurer
    Adventurer
    ✭✭✭
    Dharnagon wrote: »
    Adventurer wrote: »

Not really. Only huge lag spikes, crashs, infinite loading screens specially in Cyrodill (but LOL, thats an issue since the beggining of times), error 200 on login, fail to launch launcher, failed to login, fail to enter the game after character selection screen.........

@Adventurer are u from Brazil aswell? I Ask that cause of what @rafaelcsmaia said.

Nope, Europe and everything was running well before the patch on European megaserver in PVE, in PVP I was only in one of the bases and didn't leave the Morrowind Gate yet, but it was running normally back then. I did have input lag though, when sometimes my controls would freeze and then unfreeze. After the patch I'm having normal lag and constant stuttering on top of it, and those problems with texture and model loading I described above.

In Bal Foyen where there were very little players I've experienced less lag and stuttering than in Davon's Watch after the patch, before the patch it was all smooth regardless of where you were.

However I do have more often random disconnects, where you are suddenly booted out of the game into the login screen.
    Edited by Adventurer on November 15, 2016 12:25AM