The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Night blade build advice / opinion

DarkWolf_GR
Ok so i've come back to this character after... maybe a year.
Since i've come back i've been wiped out by 3 world bosses, i remember soloing them all before.

I've got a build in mind focused on life regen skills but just want to post it to get opinions / advice. Also havewerewolf, lots of fun.
Main focus is PvE.

Attributes:
14 Health
50 Stamina
0 Magicka

Skill bars:

DW:
swallow soul, blood craze, killer's blade, refreshing path, leeching strikes, soul tether / lacerate / werewolf

2H:
Brawler, dizzying swing, rally, refreshing path, leeching strikes, soul tether / werewolf

Bow:
This was my first weapon but i stopped it after i maxed it,

still carry a leveled bow to use as needed / wanted.
Snipe and venom arrow were my main skills. i have since morphed draining shot and gained rapid fire ult.

Armour:
6 Medium
1 Heavy

Will add a light when i get around to researching enough.
5 x Vampire's Kiss.
New armour not enchanted yet. Thinkking of adding health enchants at the minute.
Mixture of renforced and training traits.

Weapons:
DW swords, sharpened. 1 Absorb health, 1 hardening enchant (damage shield)
2H sword, currently training, hardening enchant.
Bow, sharpened, hardening enchant.

Champ points so far (91):
Thief:
half stam regen, half health regen. (about 6% each)

Warrior
Half elemental defender, half hardy. (about 6% each)

Mage
All physical, desease and poison damage node. (about 12%)
Edited by DarkWolf_GR on October 28, 2016 2:42PM
  • EternallyMithril
    They buffed WB with the launch of One Tamriel. They are not supposed to be soloable, but are rated for 4 players. That being said, *some* apparently can be solo'd by some classes...but they aren't supposed to be.
    Options
  • PS4_ZeColmeia
    PS4_ZeColmeia
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ok so if you're going regen then I'd recommend looking at 1T sets. There are quite a few with better regen than crafted sets.

While I get MA for WW, it doesn't synergize with regen how HA does. Additionally, ha with your low attack with benefit more from the flat 200 than the percent. You need about 3200 unbuffed weapon damage to benefit more from MA than HA.

I would not go with ds profs or skills, the whole point on regen is to not use heal skills often. As a nb, you need blur>mirage. This is the single best defensive skill in game. As a regen, I would do regen only or regen/Tava/troll king. You will get a lot of ultimate in the second setup which you could use lacerate as you main heal. If you really want to add ultimate fast do soul harvest on you main bar.

At this point I'd than think about if you want to be WW or stage 1 vamp as you'll get more ongoing advantage depending if you go Tava (vamp) or just regen WW
    PSN: ***___Chan (3 _s)
    Hybrid, All-Role NB
    Options