The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC)

Major Banker Bug PC EU

bigmanebiggu
I have the personal banker assistant for 5000 crowns off of the store and use it all the time.

Today I had 160,000 in it then withdrew 40,000, it came up as successful la dee dah and then it simply wasn't in my inventory, my 40000 has just disappeared.

I already reported this to support, has anyone else had this happen to them?

Cheers.
  • bigmanebiggu
    Has anyone else encountered this with their banker?
  • bottleofsyrup
    bottleofsyrup
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sorry, can't find the thread, but I've seen a few people encounter this and had to submit a support ticket to get it back. Makes me hesitant to use my banker for gold.
  • ZOS_GinaBruno
    ZOS_GinaBruno
    Community Manager
    Does this happen consistently @bigmanebiggu, or just sometimes? If the latter, have you noticed any consistencies when it doesn't work? For example, are you always in a certain zone/instance, do you always withdraw the same amount, etc.
    Gina Bruno
    Senior Community Manager
    Dev Tracker | Service Alerts | ESO Twitter | My Twitter
    Staff Post
  • bigmanebiggu
    This has happened a few times yes but not lost much, (thankfully). I haven't noticed a recurring theme unfortunately. It has happened with larger amounts before like in the thousands never hundreds. At the minute my main concern is how I am going to get this money back. As I have said this is frustrating due to the time and effort and now it has all gone down the drain.

Thanks for replying everyone, this hopefully raises awareness of the matter
  • bigmanebiggu
    Does this happen consistently @bigmanebiggu, or just sometimes? If the latter, have you noticed any consistencies when it doesn't work? For example, are you always in a certain zone/instance, do you always withdraw the same amount, etc.

Also do you know if it is possible to retrieve my money. Thanks :)
  • bigmanebiggu

Also do you know if it is possible to retrieve my money. Thanks :)
  • bigmanebiggu
    anyone found the forum from a while ago?
  • bigmanebiggu
    I still have nothing from support gina