The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

LF friendly guild for trading and PVE dungeons. May go PVP but dyin' ain't much of a livin'.

brian.w.hendrieb16_ESO
brian.w.hendrieb16_ESO
Soul Shriven
PS4 EU Aldmiri. Please check me out and invite Boabietugger. Yes I was drunk when I got my PS3 all those years ago and it wouldn't let me call myself anything, so that's what I came up with. If you're from Glasgow you'll have a chuckle.

Have two main toons. Level 50 archer dude and a 21 sorcerer. Stopped playing the game for a while since I couldn't get any dungeon runs and I kinda got bored, but with the DLC that's been released since then I've found a new love for the game. That and installing a 2TB drive helped since I found space to install it again. I'm big on crafting but mainly since, as I said, I just can't get in any dungeons. And I'm also very generous with guild stores as I used to GM in WOW and I know how much guild contribution means.

45 year old male, and I don't chat on a Friday or a Saturday as I'm usually pished and you'd find it even harder to understand me than normal.
  • andrewb16_ESO29
    Cross alliance grouping will allow you to join any guild for dungeons/trials etc.

Grownups Gaming is EP as far as PvP goes, and our members get a bit of friendly banter if they aren't EP, but we all like a laugh.

Feeling lazy now so I'll paste the usual diatribe:

We are all 18+, we don't mind what nationality, race, colour, sexuality you are. We try to make the game a friendly place for everyone no matter what their experience. We have been active since week one and there's no sign of us stopping.
    We have 2 guilds for bank purposes. Usually we have a trader as well. You won't be able to withdraw immediately, we get to know you first and look at promoting after a few weeks. But if you need anything shout up. This is because someone emptied the bank of 140+ items of high level jewellery. We also use the Line app for messaging/help/organising. If you have it or get it add zerodragon64 on the app and I'll invite you to the groups on there too.

PSN is ZeroDragon if you want an invite, let me know - cheers.
  • weslix19
    weslix19
    Please add me psn name is weslix19