The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

The Wyrd, Hist and Yffre.

RavenSworn
RavenSworn
✭✭✭✭✭
Are they all connected? What is the relationship between the worshippers of each of these?
Ingame: RavenSworn, Pc / NA.

Of Wolf and Raven
Solo / Casual guild for beginners and new players wanting to join the game. Pst me for invite!
  • Korah_Eaglecry
    Korah_Eaglecry
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    I do know Y'ffre and the Ehlnofey are connected. Im not sure how, but if you go through Glenumbra and do the quest for the Wyresses that unchains the Guardians from Angofs corruption. The Guardians will tell you they are a echo of the Ehlnofey and that they were the Y'ffre before that.

Now how that all works out and what that actually means I cant say. But I would not be surprised if the Hist is somehow involved there as well because of its strong Earth Magick.
    Edited by Korah_Eaglecry on November 13, 2016 11:57PM
    Penniless Sellsword Company
    Captain Paramount - Jorrhaq Vhent
    Korith Eaglecry * Enrerion Aedihle * Laerinel Rhaev * Caius Berilius * Seylina Ithvala * H'Vak the Grimjawl
    Tenarei Rhaev * Dazsh Ro Khar * Yynril Rothvani * Bathes-In-Coin * Anaelle Faerniil * Azjani Ma'Les
    Aban Shahid Bakr * Kheshna gra-Gharbuk * Gallisten Bondurant * Etain Maquier * Atsu Kalame * Faulpia Severinus
    What is better, to be born good, or to overcome your evil nature through great effort? - Paarthurnax
  • WhiteCoatSyndrome
    WhiteCoatSyndrome
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    I'm inclined to think the Hist aren't connected to the other two because the Hist trees are all psychically linked and if the Wyrd, etc. was linked in too, someone would have noticed and mentioned it by now. They're only on the other side of Tamriel, not in another dimension like, say, the ones in Umbriel were, and both groups have been around for centuries.
    #proud2BAStarObsessedLoony
    PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!
    A useful explanation for how RNG works

PC/NA ROLLBACKS AND BAN NOTIFICATIONS ANNOUNCEMENT.
  • RavenSworn
    RavenSworn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thanks for the input @WhiteCoatSyndrome and @Korah_Eaglecry, the way it's somewhat.. Equal makes it all the more mysterious. The Hist on the Pact side, Wyrd on the covenant and Yffre on dominion. While it may seem like its for balance, it creates this wonderful side to the alliances in terms of nature.

I see the connection between the wyrd and Yffre but it does seem like the Hist is like an offshoot of the ancient Yffre.

Now, is Yffre portrayed as a graht oak as told in the wiki, or is there anything else that we missed? Because sentient trees.. Sounds suspiciously much like the Hist.
    Ingame: RavenSworn, Pc / NA.

Of Wolf and Raven
    Solo / Casual guild for beginners and new players wanting to join the game. Pst me for invite!