The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of May 6:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – May 6, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
· Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – May 8, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – May 8, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)

Suggestion for Cooking Fires

Oronell
Oronell
✭✭✭
@ZOS_GinaBruno @ZOS_JessicaFolsom

It would be very cool if certain cooking fires in Tamriel provided bonus attributes to food and drink. For example:
1. Cooking at a Giant's bonfire added a bonus stamina attribute to food and drink
2. Crafting drink at a winery/vineyard added bonus duration attributes to food and drink
3. Cooking within a delve or dungeon adds an attribute connected to the theme of the delve/dungeon (Food crafted within a Vampire lair or Den adds bonus to Vampire players)

IMO, this would also help promote exploration of the world.

Any thoughts?
Edited by Oronell on November 12, 2016 9:23PM
  • White wabbit
    White wabbit
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Was with you up to the Stamima comment
    Options
  • Oronell
    Oronell
    ✭✭✭
    Was with you up to the Stamima comment

Just an example. Feel free to suggest something else.
    Options
  • Oronell
    Oronell
    ✭✭✭
    Examples

1. Kwama Egg Omelet of Monstrous Portion (For Food Recipe crafted at a Giant's Bonfire)
    2. Comberry Bourbon of the Connoisseur (For Drink Recipe crafted at a Winery)
    3. Caramelized Goat Nibbles of Vampire's Delight (For Food Recipe crafted within a Vampire themed Delve)
    4. Crawdad Quiche of Old Yokuda (Food crafted in Redguard Capital - provides Race based bonus)
    Edited by Oronell on November 13, 2016 7:26AM
    Options
  • Jim_Pipp
    Jim_Pipp
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It's a cool suggestion and I support anything that adds more depth to he game.

But... if you make 'hidden crafting stations' for provisioning there will be an expectation that enchanters and alchemists get similar ways to enhance their crafts.

If the idea is implemented then I would prefer it if these crafting stations were placed in difficult to access environments (e.g the back of public dungeons or beside world bosses) to create some risk/effort for the reward.
    #1 tip (Re)check your graphics settings periodically - especially resolution.
    Options
  • Oronell
    Oronell
    ✭✭✭
    Jim_Pipp wrote: »
    It's a cool suggestion and I support anything that adds more depth to he game.

But... if you make 'hidden crafting stations' for provisioning there will be an expectation that enchanters and alchemists get similar ways to enhance their crafts.

If the idea is implemented then I would prefer it if these crafting stations were placed in difficult to access environments (e.g the back of public dungeons or beside world bosses) to create some risk/effort for the reward.

Thanks, great suggestion.

I think enchanting, in particular, definitely needs some love too.
    Options
  • aldriq
    aldriq
    ✭✭✭
    I wouldn't be surprised if they add an option in the future to enhance all recipes with aetheric dust... Also, certain kitchen improvements when housing comes might give 'home-made' food/drink a small boost.
    Options