The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Free to Good Home - 30 something gaming junkie

XxSTOZZYxX
Hello Everyone,

I've been kind of bouncing around the last few months and recently decided to hop back into ESO. Currently my time is split between ESO, Titanfall, and a few alpha's i'm testing.
I'm still one of my gaming community guilds, but activity has slowed down quite a bit.
I'm looking to fill some guild slots with active players.
I enjoy PvP and PvE alike, not big on active RP, though. I've played DnD since I was 16, but trying to RP in a digital game just doesn't have the same appeal to me.
I really enjoy dungeon runs and group play. My hope is to find a like minded guild where people are constantly getting together for content. Whether tagging along on open world quests, pugging delves, etc.
I've a few characters across all factions and always keep an active subscription when playing.

If you've a good lead on something you feel would be a good fit for me, please pass it along.

Thank you,
@XxSTOZZYxX
  • WCHero
    WCHero
    ✭✭
    You sound like the perfect fit for The All Flags Army. We are a social PvE/PvP guild, with over 160 members, and we'd love to have you onboard!