OMG, ANOTHER CYRODIIL DIARIES?!

Xinthisis
Xinthisis
✭✭✭✭
The darkness is unkind to those of the light. Nightblades will smite those with a will to fight. Stay out of sight, young blade of the night.
These are my tales. This is Cyrodiil Diaries.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pj22FOYiwnw

P.S CLICKBAIT TITLE IS OP. ;p
Edited by Xinthisis on November 12, 2016 6:01AM
"What happens in ESO, stays in ESO"

"Dont mind me."

"Xin knows"

"Yup"

-YT-
  • SRIBES
    SRIBES
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Trash ganker
  • Xinthisis
    Xinthisis
    ✭✭✭✭
    SRIBES wrote: »
    Trash ganker

Ok, guess next video is gonna be a full build release.

"Dont mind me."

"Xin knows"

"Yup"

-YT-
  • LeifErickson
    LeifErickson
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Great video! Yeah, cloak is so buggy that I have changed my playstyle to accommodate for it. I'm guessing on a gank build it hurts even more. Is that an exploit that allows you to run so fast?
  • Xinthisis
    Xinthisis
    ✭✭✭✭
    @LeifErickson It's skooma. ;p

"Dont mind me."

"Xin knows"

"Yup"

-YT-
  • Jaybe_Mawfaka
    Jaybe_Mawfaka
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    wow so bad
  • Pathfinder
    Pathfinder
    ✭✭✭
    I dont have anything against ganking per se, but I dont get the fun with the burst builds in what is essentially PvDooring another player. It has made Cyrodil a lot more fun for me though, so I hope the OP keeps it up.
    Main
    Malfahri del Sol Imperial Templar (stamplar *new respec) PC/NA/Trueflame
  • God_flakes
    God_flakes
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    giphy.gif
  • Xinthisis
    Xinthisis
    ✭✭✭✭
    @Pathfinder I didn't know doors could move, do damage, heal, hold block, and use multiple counters to a build that relies only on stealth for survival.

"Dont mind me."

"Xin knows"

"Yup"

-YT-
  • Xinthisis
    Xinthisis
    ✭✭✭✭
    @God_flakes Looks like what zerglings do right before I gank them. Hit them while they're asleep. ;p

"Dont mind me."

"Xin knows"

"Yup"

-YT-
  • GreenSoup2HoT
    GreenSoup2HoT
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    That weapon bar swap bug is hilarious. Who needs a weapon when i got imagination.
    PS4 NA DC
  • Elong
    Elong
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Great vid.

Excellent kill on the second to last player (the DC). He really doesn't like many people, sends some of the most sexist racist hate tells going. You should follow him for an evening.
    Edited by Elong on November 12, 2016 6:49PM
  • WuffyCerulei
    WuffyCerulei
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Should use something else besides the basic cancer build of Velidreth and I assume Viper. It's not very creative, my friend.
    For the love of Kyne, buff sorc. PC NACP 2100+Star-Sïnger - Khajiit Magicka Sorc - EP Grand Overlord - Flawless Conqueror vMA/vBRP/vDSA no death/vHel Ra HM/vAA HM/vSO HM/vMoL HM/vHoF HM/vAS +2/vCR+3/vSS HMs/vKA HMs/vVH/vRG Oax HM/vDSR
  • Xinthisis
    Xinthisis
    ✭✭✭✭
    @WuffyCerulei We're using skooma sets.

"Dont mind me."

"Xin knows"

"Yup"

-YT-
  • Xinthisis
    Xinthisis
    ✭✭✭✭
    @Elong In 2 1/2 years of playing ESO, he is the first person I have put on my Block list. lol

"Dont mind me."

"Xin knows"

"Yup"

-YT-
  • Elong
    Elong
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Xinthisis wrote: »
    @Elong In 2 1/2 years of playing ESO, he is the first person I have put on my Block list. lol

Haha!
  • Rohamad_Ali
    Rohamad_Ali
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    How to put this without being critical ... I would enjoy this more if shown after the fix for proc sets was already released ? Not to be insulting or judgemental in that statement .
  • bellanca6561n
    bellanca6561n
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Another Pearl Harbor fighting style video.

Can't hate these December 7th guys really. It's the game that's broken. Plus it must be fun to do nothing but ambush the unwary.

Problem is it's not sustainable because it's so not fun for victims who die before they can fight that you'll simply run out of targets.
  • Xinthisis
    Xinthisis
    ✭✭✭✭
    @Rohamad_Ali Most people only see the procs, so I'm going to change the build to be more traditional. Then, people will only see broken stealth gameplay. I use the procs because they synergize well with what I want to do, and its not easy to get viper bow. However, its all good I'll just run a more traditional build and do the same thing I do now.

BTW how you liking the skooma set up we added. ;p

"Dont mind me."

"Xin knows"

"Yup"

-YT-
  • Xinthisis
    Xinthisis
    ✭✭✭✭
    @bellanca6561n All I have to say is to try it. It's not as easy as it looks, especially now with all the counters and combat bugs in game.

"Dont mind me."

"Xin knows"

"Yup"

-YT-
  • bellanca6561n
    bellanca6561n
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @bellanca6561n All I have to say is to try it. It's not as easy as it looks, especially now with all the counters and combat bugs in game.

Sorry that came off wrong. I know it's not easy and I frankly enjoyed the video.....laughed, yes out loud, several times.

I was simply wondering aloud about the larger picture as you do, at several junctures, because the best players also care about the larger game.
  • Stoopid_Nwah
    Stoopid_Nwah
    ✭✭✭✭
    Great video! Yeah, cloak is so buggy that I have changed my playstyle to accommodate for it. I'm guessing on a gank build it hurts even more. Is that an exploit that allows you to run so fast?
    Cloak/sneak with vampirism+concealed+major expedition is scary fast.
  • Rohamad_Ali
    Rohamad_Ali
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Rohamad_Ali Most people only see the procs, so I'm going to change the build to be more traditional. Then, people will only see broken stealth gameplay. I use the procs because they synergize well with what I want to do, and its not easy to get viper bow. However, its all good I'll just run a more traditional build and do the same thing I do now.

BTW how you liking the skooma set up we added. ;p

I am a big fan of all things Skooma related and ganking . My opinion on broken proc sets is in no way directed towards players but ZOS in needing to fix them so people who have gone through the trouble of getting them are not looked at in a judgemental way . It takes a lot of work to make these powerful builds and they will still be powerful after the double proc weapon swap and ranged defile glyph bugs are fixed .
  • Xinthisis
    Xinthisis
    ✭✭✭✭

You forgot to add skooma. Skooma is a hell of a drug.

"Dont mind me."

"Xin knows"

"Yup"

-YT-
  • Stoopid_Nwah
    Stoopid_Nwah
    ✭✭✭✭

You forgot to add skooma. Skooma is a hell of a drug.
    Nah it's all about that moon sugar :wink:!
  • joe.smith21b14_ESO
    joe.smith21b14_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    That ninja speed though
    Smiff
  • joe.smith21b14_ESO
    joe.smith21b14_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    Great vid bruh Lookin forward to showin y'all how it's done >:)
    Smiff
  • Xinthisis
    Xinthisis
    ✭✭✭✭
    @smiff Thanks man, glad you enjoy

"Dont mind me."

"Xin knows"

"Yup"

-YT-
  • Pathfinder
    Pathfinder
    ✭✭✭
    @Pathfinder I didn't know doors could move, do damage, heal, hold block, and use multiple counters to a build that relies only on stealth for survival.

Well, players can do all those things, but your build takes advantage of the fact that they most likely wont be able to do so. You videos show a lot of insta killing flat-footed players. I am not saying that insta killing flat-footed players should not be possible, just not so easy that tons of people end up doing it. It used to take a lot of skill, now it just takes proc sets.
    Edited by Pathfinder on November 13, 2016 2:41PM
    Main
    Malfahri del Sol Imperial Templar (stamplar *new respec) PC/NA/Trueflame
  • Manoekin
    Manoekin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Pathfinder wrote: »

Well, players can do all those things, but your build takes advantage of the fact that they most likely wont be able to do so. You videos show a lot of insta killing flat-footed players. I am not saying that insta killing flat-footed players should not be possible, just not so easy that tons of people end up doing it. It used to take a lot of skill, now it just takes proc sets.

Skill like stacking the mages guild empower buff? All it ever took was the right gear and skill combinatiion. You're lying to yourself if you don't think gear plays a large part of the game for you. Beyond that you can only calculate skill based on positioning, awareness, and reaction.
  • Xinthisis
    Xinthisis
    ✭✭✭✭
    Pathfinder wrote: »

So if I ran something like 5 spriggans and no 1 veli, 1 kena/kragh still doing the exact same thing that I do now you would then consider it more skillful? Even though I'd be pulling about the same numbers?

I'm purposefully running viper because Sribes and I thought it would be funny to use a set that is at first glace a melee range set, but use a mostly ranged weapon with it. At first people will look at the sets and playstyle and think "What?". Also, viper increases chance to proc veli. The build is probably the best synergized build in game. We dont even use surprise attack because of the mechanics that allow us to get main dps elsewhere.

That is always the goal with any build I play. Have people questioning how and why it works. Bow main ganking without snipe or poison injection and most people will look at you sideways. Until they see how powerful the build is. Then its "Oh, you're just running proc sets". No, we have a buddy not running proc sets pulling off the same stats.

Also, most of the people in the video I purposely picked because they KNEW I was out there. They either saw their buddy die, or could tell that someone was out there slaughtering. That scroll gank was the third time we did it. I agree that proc sets should get nerfed, but the idea that just because we decided to make the best synergized build possible while still leaving people scratching their heads looking at death recap with 5-6 things on it from one person in one second was too good to give up. Instead I think people just wanna see a 14k incap and a 16k heavy since that is more "skillful". So, I'll start grinding for alternative "no proc" sets. Then people can just say that "ganking takes no skill. Look at that damage, they had no time to react"

"Dont mind me."

"Xin knows"

"Yup"

-YT-