The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Is there a solution to the error code 303 issue?

Gioky124
Gioky124
Ever since one tamriel eso has been givind me this code when I try to log on. Never had it before. I reset everyting many times, even redownloaded the app and still nothing. I created a different ps account and had no prpblem logging in on that one. This is so frustrating and Im not the only one with this issue.
  • Jemcrystal
    Jemcrystal
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Are you on PS4, Xbox1, MAC or PC? Do you have a new or old account? If computer, does it meet min sys req? According to the Knowledge Base error 303 is connection issues. Are you using slow speed interent? You need to be at medium at least. Can you play other online games with your device without being d/c'd?
  • Serjustin19
    Serjustin19
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Jemcrystal wrote: »
    Are you on PS4, Xbox1, MAC or PC? Do you have a new or old account? If computer, does it meet min sys req? According to the Knowledge Base error 303 is connection issues. Are you using slow speed interent? You need to be at medium at least. Can you play other online games with your device without being d/c'd?

For PS4 Users

I have same issues also. PS4 EU. 15 MB Down. 2.95 MB UP. What I did was if your on PS4. Delete saved game data in your storage and or online storage. (It use to be both online storage and console storage on ps4. Not anymore. It does both now. Ever since the new ps4 patch. )

However to the extreme. You can also delete all your friends from your friends list. Then readd them all. I won't do this nor will I recommend. I saw a YouTube video yesterday recommended this. I just did what I mentioned above. By deleting saved game data.

However later on. About an hour. I then get must have valid internet connection. Which is odd because I still have internet up. So then I switch characters and switch back. It helped for awhile. But still get must have valid internet connection. So I gave up and played my other character.

If you are a PS4 user. I hope this helps. If your not. I'm sorry I am unable to help you.
    Formerly Serjustin19, Save for Forum Of Course.... Fiery_Darkness (PC NA) currently.