The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Looking for a friendly active guild to join

Finalsalute
Hey guys,

I'm looking for a group of people to mingle in with, and just get some friends on ESO as it's lonely roaming the lands on your own and no one to talk to!

I'm newish to the game level 49 athe the moment, I'm running a full magicka build destruction/restoration, I took a large break after the first release and now I'm looking to get back into it!

I'm 23 i have a mic and im a mature player but always down for some laughs, I'm a easy going player too, don't take anything too serious, just around to have fun and enjoy the game!

If you think ill be a fit for your guild drop me a friend request on psn at FinalSalute

Or leave a reply on here and I'll see what your guild is about ^.^

Cheers!
  • angrysam319
    Hey!
    Dont know if its what you are looking for but ove just started a guild with the same intentions as your request here. Its just me and another guy at the minute but we're both friendly and chatty and are basically just looking to put together a nice like minded group for laughs and adventure. No requirements other than that members are friendly and up for a laugh:)
    If you're interested, drop me a message on psn - samw391
  • Finalsalute
    Thanks for the reply buddy! I've sent you a request on psn it'd be good to get into a new guild and I like what I read ^ sounds just like what I'm after :)