The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of May 6:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – May 6, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – May 8, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – May 8, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)

[PC]"Future Trunk's Revenge" PVP Magicka Sorc [Hype Trailer] - FeaR Turbo

FeaR Turbo
FeaR Turbo
Class Representative
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ElhFIvE1S_Y

This build has gone through 3 phases. All damage. Finsher Only with lots of defense. To Balanced teamwork gameplay.

This build has 2 playstyles. Grouped and Solo.
Build coming soon.

Big shoutout to Feng, Essa, Vulsin, JarJar. For the support and help with the build along with being great team mates and good people.
  • Waffennacht
    Waffennacht
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Real quick... the name of future trunks is referenced why? (I expected the 2h sword at least lol)

Also thanks for giving the nerf eye crowd a nice amount of ammo.

Jk kinda, just get ready for the "nerf it!" Threads :)
    Gamer tag: DasPanzerKat NA Xbox One
    1300+ CP
    Battleground PvP'er

Waffennacht' Builds
    Options
  • FeaR Turbo
    FeaR Turbo
    Class Representative
    Real quick... the name of future trunks is referenced why? (I expected the 2h sword at least lol)

Also thanks for giving the nerf eye crowd a nice amount of ammo.

Jk kinda, just get ready for the "nerf it!" Threads :)

Haha I ain't scared! nerf away! Future trunks is my toons name. Also he is pretty big in the new episodes in super. 2h woulda been sick just doesnt work here! I wish.

(I am a big fan of DBZ and DBS)
    Edited by FeaR Turbo on November 9, 2016 8:48PM
    Options
  • Thelon
    Thelon
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nice movie. I like movies.
    Options
  • FeaR Turbo
    FeaR Turbo
    Class Representative
    Thelon wrote: »
    Nice movie. I like movies.

Haha thanks (:
    Options
  • oTheTownDrunk
    Which spell is the ring of fire looking one on your front bar, elemental ring? Ive yet to try this spell. Your setup looks like mine does for zerg play. I also have inner mage light though.
    Edited by oTheTownDrunk on November 10, 2016 3:40PM
    Options
  • glavius
    glavius
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The group meta was abit more interesting when it wasn't all about eye of the storm :-|
    Nothing comes close to DAOC when it comes to group vs. group/zerg though!
    Edited by glavius on November 10, 2016 5:43PM
    Options
  • FeaR Turbo
    FeaR Turbo
    Class Representative
    Which spell is the ring of fire looking one on your front bar, elemental ring? Ive yet to try this spell. Your setup looks like mine does for zerg play. I also have inner mage light though.

im using Pulsar, the healing debuff one. For those nasty high health targets.
    Options
  • FeaR Turbo
    FeaR Turbo
    Class Representative
    glavius wrote: »
    The group meta was abit more interesting when it wasn't all about eye of the storm :-|
    Nothing comes close to DAOC when it comes to group vs. group/zerg though!

i am happy to see a non combative response as this was my first pvp video and really my first actual pvp playing. I always play a bit just not sticking with it. I can't get enough now ^_^
    Options
  • Tonnopesce
    Tonnopesce
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    If only that ultimate had a "don't stand in stupid" Red circle i'll be fine with it.
    Nice video
    Signature

Options
  • FeaR Turbo
    FeaR Turbo
    Class Representative
    Tonnopesce wrote: »
    If only that ultimate had a "don't stand in stupid" Red circle i'll be fine with it.
    Nice video

Thank you very much. It is harder to tell until its too late!
    Edited by FeaR Turbo on November 11, 2016 2:42PM
    Options
  • Kas
    Kas
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    props to the guy encasing in the beginning of the vid. great job!
    @bbu - AD/EU
    Kasiia - Templar (AR46)
    Kasiir Aberion - Sorc (AR38)
    Dr Kastafari - Warden (~AR31)
    + many others
    Options