The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [IN PROGRESS] PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

Is the bot farming taking place in Bangkorai allowed?

Rittings
Rittings
✭✭✭✭✭
Obviously they have rubber-banded their controllers - or are using the easy method found on the internet. But these guys are just completely afk bot farming... its obvious for everyone to see what is happening here. Is this allowed?
  • Alucardo
    Alucardo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    No it's not allowed. Take some footage and send it into ZOS to look at.
  • Rittings
    Rittings
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Shouldn't need to take any footage... any ZoS gamemaster can visit the Werewolf quest area/town in Bangkorai and see it for themselves. All sorcs with clanfear and twilights out... all afk and none of them moving other than just firing their fireballs at the spawn spots repeatedly.
  • Panth141
    Panth141
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Alucardo wrote: »

@Alucardo

I send footage to both @ZOS_GinaBruno & @ZOS_JessicaFolsom a couple of weeks ago - haven't heard anything back but I assume that they're at least aware of it.
    PS4 EU - Panth141 | CP 630+
    Dominion
    Almalexia's Fallen - Magicka Dragonknight - PvE Main
    Lost Hope of Sotha Sil - Magicka Dragonknight - PvP Main
    Claws-in-pockets - Stamina Nightblade - PvE/P DPS
    Nocturnal's Guise - Magicka Nightblade - PvE DPS
    Udun - Magicka Templar - PvP Healer
    Onsi's Shattered Blade - Stamina Sorcerer - Dungeon/vMA Farmer
    Stands-like-Mountains - Magicka Nightblade - PvE Saptank
    Auri-El's Forgotten Light - Magicka Sorcerer - PvP DPS

Covenant
    Tharkün - Magicka Sorcerer - PvE DPS
    Rahai-Anaa - Stamina Dragonknight - Provisioner (lol)

Pact
    Perolis - Magicka Sorcerer - Enchanter/Alchemist/BwB PvP

• Alucardo
    Alucardo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Panth141 wrote: »
    Alucardo wrote: »

@Alucardo

I send footage to both @ZOS_GinaBruno & @ZOS_JessicaFolsom a couple of weeks ago - haven't heard anything back but I assume that they're at least aware of it.

That's all you can really do for now. It's good you sent it in so they at least have records of it.
  • SpiderKnight
    SpiderKnight
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Jcorv58 wrote: »
    https://youtu.be/rA3olAQa2Hw
    Is that how bots people do it? This is ridiculous...
    These bots? I posted this last week, I wonder if it's the same dummies.
  • Sugaroverdose
    Sugaroverdose
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Rittings wrote: »
    Obviously they have rubber-banded their controllers - or are using the easy method found on the internet. But these guys are just completely afk bot farming... its obvious for everyone to see what is happening here. Is this allowed?
    If they just hold R2 and read a book? What then?
  • Acid_Glow
    Acid_Glow
    ✭✭✭
    That seems funny I don't know why lol.

PS4 Username AcidGlow
    {}Guilds{}
    Marmalade Boys
    ============================================ Characters ======================================================
    Morel Mackernasy Mag DK DPS
    Fuji-tora Magicka Mag Sorc DPS
    Heals-with-Skooma Healer
    Sajin Komamura Stam Night Blade Khajiit DPS
    Fire-King ReinHeardt Orc Stam DK DPS

• Rittings
    Rittings
    ✭✭✭✭✭

The periodically will loot the bodies. The old "pig farmers" did the same thing.

Just look at the one guy in chat selling 160,000 (that's right... one hundred and sixty THOUSAND) rubedo leather for 9k a stack. Bot farmtastic.... What will ZoS do? Probably make it so those werewolves are no longer lootable - or don't respawn as fast... the bot farmers move to the next locale and us genuine players are left punished for their behaviour. Seems fair doesn't it?
  • outsideworld76
    outsideworld76
    ✭✭✭
    Well... with all this rubedo leather on the market, prices should go down fast. Don't you just love the markets.
  • Sugaroverdose
    Sugaroverdose
    ✭✭✭✭✭

The periodically will loot the bodies. The old "pig farmers" did the same thing.
    Enable auto loot, touch loot button time by time.
  • Vereaux078
    Vereaux078
    ✭✭
    It sounds like massive farming to me, which is why the dreugh wax price will finally drop as well. Btw it is not a bot (my guess), since third party software on ps4 is much harder to use than like on pc.
  • Rittings
    Rittings
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Vereaux078 wrote: »
    It sounds like massive farming to me, which is why the dreugh wax price will finally drop as well. Btw it is not a bot (my guess), since third party software on ps4 is much harder to use than like on pc.

I'm not going into the method... but rubber band or even a simple usb drive can do it. Like I said, not going to explicitly put up a cheating method here - but it is MORE than possible.

The price won't drop... because those who are doing it are all the same person - and if that person controls the only large stash in the game of a product - he then gets to control the price. Whilst its not a monopoly on ALL the leather available, he can continue to sell it at the same price others sell it at... just think about that for a moment.

Either way... this is against terms of service. What are Zenimax going to do?
  • covenant_merchant
    covenant_merchant
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Biubiubiu206, AiQiYi9, Fddswertg, Apangpang5317.. those are some pretty inspired and totally legit names :3
  • altemriel
    altemriel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    for sure not allowed, report them!!
  • Rittings
    Rittings
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Well... I won't mention the guys PSN that obviously is doing all the selling - and claims in chat that "Chinese farmers" are getting all his rubedo for him... like we believe that. He's farming rubedo, selling it for gold and then selling that gold for real money. we all know the score... But what are we doing about it?