Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 23:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – September 23

Beetle Scuttle/Scrib Jelly

Hematian
Hematian
So, Ive been doing a lot of crafting achievements. This two have eluded me. Where can i get them myself as i cannot find them in ANY guild store.

Money is not the issue even, i simply cant find them.

Thanks!,

Hem
Just trying to make life as good as it can be.
  • Ahzek
    Ahzek
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    For scrib jelly you go kill scrib ( or any kwama actually). They are most commonly found in stonefalls and Deshaan, especially in the Dungeon Darkshade Caverns.
    For Beetle scuttle you gotta kill beetles ( there is a theme here somewhere) those run around in almost any AD overland zone if you keep looking, and are also pretty common in other areas such as the gold coast as well.
    Jo'Khaljor
  • STEVIL
    STEVIL
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    There sre seversl delves with tond of them.
    Proudly skooma free while talks-when-drunk is in mandatory public housing.
    YFMV Your Fun May Vary.

First Law of Nerf-o-Dynamics
    "The good way I used to get good kills *with good skill* was good but the way others kill me now is bad."

• krashwire_ESO
    krashwire_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    There are lots of beetles in the starter area of DC. I haven't tried farming them to see if the scuttle drops, but it's worth checking out.
  • newtinmpls
    newtinmpls
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    I was going to suggest Kenarthi's roost; there are plenty of beetles there
    Tenesi Faryon of Telvanni - Dunmer Sorceress who deliberately sought sacrifice into Cold Harbor to rescue her beloved.
    Hisa Ni Caemaire - Altmer Sorceress, member of the Order Draconis and Adept of the House of Dibella.
    Broken Branch Toothmaul - goblin (for my goblin characters, I use either orsimer or bosmer templates) Templar, member of the Order Draconis and persistently unskilled pickpocket
    Mol gro Durga - Orsimer Socerer/Battlemage who died the first time when the Nibenay Valley chapterhouse of the Order Draconis was destroyed, then went back to Cold Harbor to rescue his second/partner who was still captive. He overestimated his resistance to the hopelessness of Oblivion, about to give up, and looked up to see the golden glow of atherius surrounding a beautiful young woman who extended her hand to him and said "I can help you". He carried Fianna Kingsley out of Cold Harbor on his shoulder. He carried Alvard Stower under one arm. He also irritated the Prophet who had intended the portal for only Mol and Lyris.
    Order Draconis - well c'mon there has to be some explanation for all those dragon tattoos.
    House of Dibella - If you have ever seen or read "Memoirs of a Geisha" that's just the beginning...
    Nibenay Valley Chapterhouse - Where now stands only desolate ground and a dolmen there once was a thriving community supporting one of the major chapterhouses of the Order Draconis
  • Nestor
    Nestor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Alikir has lots of Beetles just down the road from Sentinel.
    Enjoy the game, life is what you really want to be worried about.

PakKat "Everything was going well, until I died"
    Gary Gravestink "I am glad you died, I needed the help"

• STEVIL
    STEVIL
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Asasssin bugs, shalk etc stonefalls.
    Proudly skooma free while talks-when-drunk is in mandatory public housing.
    YFMV Your Fun May Vary.

First Law of Nerf-o-Dynamics
    "The good way I used to get good kills *with good skill* was good but the way others kill me now is bad."

• disintegr8
    disintegr8
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Alik'r Desert has beetles and Stonefalls is full of both. In Stonefalls you can farm between the harbourage and the dolmen to it's west, but they are everywhere. There are also a lot of beetles in Stros M'kai (DC starter area)

@Hematian If you are on PS4 NA, send me a message and I can probably send you a stack of each (without checking I know I would have hundreds if not a thousand or more of each).
    Australian on PS4 NA server.
    Everyone's entitled to an opinion.
  • Hematian
    Hematian
    Got them both. Thanks everyone on this thread! Helped me a ton!

Hematian
    Just trying to make life as good as it can be.