The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of May 13:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – May 13
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – May 14, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Quick Catchup to Your Best Character's Level

Almakor
Almakor
✭✭✭
In some online games, when you start a new character it's possible to instantly or quickly make it the same level as our best character. Does ESO have anything like that. For example, after over a year of my playing my Templar is c561 for healing and dps. Now I'm building a Nightblade for pure dps in response for the Orsinium event that effects Maelstrom Arena. Is there a way to quickly make him c561 before the event is over?
  • Nestor
    Nestor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Once you Level to 50, then your character is at CP561 as you share CPs across accounts.

Getting to 50 can be done pretty quick with some overland grind spots, training gear and some EXP Pots/Scrolls.

However, getting to L50 by just grinding will leave you deficient in skill points, so you will have to go and hunt skyshards for quick skill points.
    Enjoy the game, life is what you really want to be worried about.

PakKat "Everything was going well, until I died"
    Gary Gravestink "I am glad you died, I needed the help"

Options
  • bellanca6561n
    bellanca6561n
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    And public dungeons....
    Options
  • Almakor
    Almakor
    ✭✭✭
    Thank you all!