The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Fair price for Imperial motif?

NewbieKenobi
NewbieKenobi
✭✭
Someone is asking for 200k in game for an Imperial motif, another wants 250k in game. Are these fair prices? Is it that rare now days?

I'm on Xbox One.
Xbox One | EU | SWE

"- People say you are what you eat, but I don't remember eating a f*****g legend."

Join our all swedish cross alliance guild Det Svenska Lejonet, we are always looking for more active swedish players! Join us for Pledges, Dungeons, Trials and more!

• Sigtric
    Sigtric
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Not sure about pricing but as far as rarity goes, been playing since launch and I've never looted one of these myself. 200k doesn't seem unreasonable, taking that into consideration, for myself.

Stormproof: Vibeke - 50 EP mDragonknight | Savi Dreloth - 50 EP Magsorc | Sadi Dreloth - 50 EP Magblade | Sigtric Stormaxe - 50 EP Stamsorc | Valora Dreloth - 50 EP Magplar | Sigtric the Unbearable 50 EP Stam Warden
    Scrub: Chews-on-Beavers - 50 EP DK Tank | Vera the Wild - 50 EP magicka Warden | Sigtric the Axe - 50 EP Dragonknight Crafter | Sigtric the Blade - 50 EP Lost Nightblade | Sigtric the Savage - 50 EP magicka Templar | Vibeka Shadowblade - 50 Ep Stealthy Ganky Nightblade |

Show Me Your Dunmer
    [/center]
  • maxjapank
    maxjapank
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Prices were around 35-50k on pc/na. Not sure if they've changed. But I'd never pay 200k for it.
    Edited by maxjapank on October 26, 2016 11:18PM
  • RiddleDiddle
    RiddleDiddle
    ✭✭
    maxjapank wrote: »
    Prices were around 35-50k on pc/na. Not sure if they've changed. But I'd never pay 200k for it.

Prices are way higher on consoles because of no addon's and no way to check properly how much it sales for.
    The Witches Festival masks sold for 80k+ on consoles while they sold for 25k on PC.
    ( ノ ゚ー゚)ノ My Copying Skills Are Great ヽ(゚ー゚ヽ)

Greetings from the advice Horker
  • Danksta
    Danksta
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    You can find them cheaper on PS4 and I don't think the prices should vary much between the two consoles.
    BawKinTackWarDs PS4/NA

• Brokensocket
    Brokensocket
    ✭✭✭
    On ps4 na if you look around guilds you will find some always around 75-100k payed 90k for mine but 200k is stupid they are always in guild stores at that price because they never sell
    PSN: Spaztik_89