Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 23:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – September 23

Crafting Partner

Hematian
Hematian
Where can i find a crafting partner? Everything i look into online for leveling the three main crafts says i need a partner to be most efficient. Can i find one on the forums?

Thanks!
Just trying to make life as good as it can be.
  • Mr_Apollo
    Mr_Apollo
    ✭✭✭
    Someone to craft you gear so you can deconstruct, someone with max of it. Normally guildies will help you with that, or run dungeons and ask for every piece of gear they find useless, then deconstruct everything you find worthless
    "Am I truly lost? Is this the end of me? Perhaps...just like all stories have a beginning, all of them will have an ending"
    ~Brelin Geolas

"The Divines gave you a nose for a reason, Tharn. So you can keep your mouth shut and still keep breathing"
    ~Lyris Titanborn

"It is good the people wear clothing. M'aiq wears clothing. Who would want to see M'aiq naked? Sick, sick people. Very sad."
    ~M'aiq the Liar
    Kornwalsky - Dunmer - Nightblade
    Tinker Knight - Khajiit - DragonKnight
    Erenimir - Altmer - Sorcerer
    M'zorna - Orc - Sorcerer
    Kristof Nordgård - Breton - Templar

PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!
  • Hematian
    Hematian
    Very hard to find a partner these days..any suggested guilds that are active enough for me to find helpful players?

Thanks,
    Just trying to make life as good as it can be.
  • Nestor
    Nestor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hematian wrote: »
    Where can i find a crafting partner? Everything i look into online for leveling the three main crafts says i need a partner to be most efficient. Can i find one on the forums?

Thanks!

Problem is most of those guides are out of date. And, you have to deal with the friction of only being able to send 6 items at a time back and forth and that gets tedious.

Mob Loot gives about the same Inspiration as Other Player or Alt made stuff, (for sure with Enchanting, and I think so with Gear) so I would just farm mobs for loot and decon. Public Dungeons are good for this. Farm on your highest level characters and feed this stuff to the lower level ones. Note, the lower level characters may not get any mats back, but they do get the Inspiration.

An alternative if you have two or more characters your leveling crafting on is to make the stuff on one character, deposit in the bank, then decon on the other. You get the Inspiration on both ends this way, and no friction with trading.
    Enjoy the game, life is what you really want to be worried about.

PakKat "Everything was going well, until I died"
    Gary Gravestink "I am glad you died, I needed the help"