The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Elder Scrolls Online - Flawless vMA and Fun Build: Thunderblaze

Panda_iMunch
Panda_iMunch
✭✭✭✭
Hey guys, just wanted to share a build I was asked about when streaming my flawless run of vMA. So I whipped up a little video to explain my though process and why I like this build. Enjoy!
The build rotates around the idea of the lightning staff and it's ability to hit multiple targets with its heavy attacks. With that, I combined it with sets that can use heavy attacks, so Embershield seemed reasonable enough. Considering I was using both the lightning wall of elements as well as Embershield and Boundless Storm, a two piece of Ilambris seemed it would mess well with the fire and lightning. In the end, I ended up with a mega AoE intense build that was fairly tanky and great for vMA.
Edited by Panda_iMunch on November 7, 2016 6:21PM
Yeetus that fetus

Youtube: Pandalius (Panda)
Twitch: Pandalius
Beam: Pandalius
Twitter: Pandalius
  • alephthiago
    alephthiago
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Im having problems in the dancing part, can you make an in-depth video on it?
    Walks-in-Shadowss AD Magblade
    *** kitty AD Stamblade
    Paarthurnax's Will AD Magicka DK
    agnar cracked skull EP Magicka DK (veteran dragonstar arena bot)
    Klogi Mugdul AD Stamina DK
    Savre Selranni AD Magicka Sorc (being polished)
    Avenar Lolhealing AD Magicka Templar (being polished)

•  Panda_iMunch
    Panda_iMunch
    ✭✭✭✭
    Im having problems in the dancing part, can you make an in-depth video on it?

I could, but the dance should be something like /dancekhajiit. Hopefully that helps!
    Yeetus that fetus

Youtube: Pandalius (Panda)
    Twitch: Pandalius
    Beam: Pandalius
    Twitter: Pandalius