The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Error 210

henjoy696ub17_ESO
I PLAY ON MAC. So yeah. Error 210. The devils bane. I have been trying everything to fix this. I have downloaded the PatchManifest file, deleted the ProgramData folder. I have ran the "Repair" MULTIPLE time.It is running right now actually. When It get to 100%, it says its unable to find the PatchManifest. Thus, I down loaf the manifest file, replace delete etc. Can anyone PLEASE HELP ME!
  • s_jscorpiorwb17_ESO
    Im in the same battle at the moment, done everything short of reinstall.
  • Actaea
    Actaea
    Soul Shriven
    I need help as well. I bought the game a week ago for my mac and have tried deleting the files and reinstalling, repairing, and checking my computer and firewall multiple times. My support ticket has not been answered. The game took about 16 hours to install each time, and right when it looked like it finished, it came up with error 210 instead. Now a week later, the game has been trying to reinstall but it is on 16% after TWO days. There is no file or icon that lets me avoid the launcher and play the game.
    I have tried everything on the forums and in the support archives. Can someone help?
    My "About my Mac":
    OS X El Capitan
    version 10.11.6
    Processor 1.6GHz Intel Core i5
  • Slammer99uk
    Slammer99uk
    ✭✭✭
    Actaea wrote: »
    I need help as well. I bought the game a week ago for my mac and have tried deleting the files and reinstalling, repairing, and checking my computer and firewall multiple times. My support ticket has not been answered. The game took about 16 hours to install each time, and right when it looked like it finished, it came up with error 210 instead. Now a week later, the game has been trying to reinstall but it is on 16% after TWO days. There is no file or icon that lets me avoid the launcher and play the game.
    I have tried everything on the forums and in the support archives. Can someone help?
    My "About my Mac":
    OS X El Capitan
    version 10.11.6
    Processor 1.6GHz Intel Core i5

Search for "eso.app" usually under this path:-
    /Applications/Games/ESO/The Elder Scrolls Online/game_mac/pubplayerclient/eso.app

You can run that to bypass the launcher.