The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Eso plus but no crowns

IcedOver
IcedOver
my wife and me both have not gotten crowns in 2-3 months while having active subscriptions i have paid every month and had bonuses from active but have not gotten crowns
  • emily3989
    emily3989
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Been an issue with Xbox since forever. Something about Microsoft they can't seem to get fixed
    Thasi - V16 Magblade Vampire PC/NA
  • jellicles
    jellicles
    ✭✭✭
    IcedOver wrote: »
    my wife and me both have not gotten crowns in 2-3 months while having active subscriptions i have paid every month and had bonuses from active but have not gotten crowns

You can use the support page (https://help.elderscrolls.com) to register a request. Be sure to add your Xbox receipts to the message.

Here is how I do it: I search my e-mail for the Microsoft Xbox message that they have charged my account for the month of whatever. Next I save (or print) the message as a PDF document. Then I attach the needed receipt document to my message. I also describe the problem and the months for which the Crowns were not allocated.

ZOS support will reply auto-reply almost immediately and you will see a support ticket on the help page. Within 24 hours you will receive a message from support acknowledging the receipt and then when they make the adjustment to your account. My experience has been that they will adjust your account within 24 to 48 hours.

Although it is annoying to have to endure this, support will promptly attend to your request. Be advised that they will only review and credit requests that occur within the last three months.
  • IcedOver
    IcedOver
    Thanks ill try that hopefully i can get it resolved already missed out on zombie mounts
  • Unsent.Soul
    Unsent.Soul
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    jellicles wrote: »

You can use the support page (https://help.elderscrolls.com) to register a request. Be sure to add your Xbox receipts to the message.

Here is how I do it: I search my e-mail for the Microsoft Xbox message that they have charged my account for the month of whatever. Next I save (or print) the message as a PDF document. Then I attach the needed receipt document to my message. I also describe the problem and the months for which the Crowns were not allocated.

ZOS support will reply auto-reply almost immediately and you will see a support ticket on the help page. Within 24 hours you will receive a message from support acknowledging the receipt and then when they make the adjustment to your account. My experience has been that they will adjust your account within 24 to 48 hours.

Although it is annoying to have to endure this, support will promptly attend to your request. Be advised that they will only review and credit requests that occur within the last three months.

You're doing way too much work. I haven't recieved my crowns automatically for 6 months now.

I simply send in a ticket via in game. State I haven't recieved crowns. Give exact date email was sent by MS. They reply rather fast and give me 1500 crowns +500 for compensation.

I've talked to someone at MS and they state the issue is def. Zenimax/bethesda.
  • Balibe
    Balibe
    ✭✭✭✭
    This was also an issue when the game released in June 2015. They released a patch in November 2015 which gave you 1500 crowns for each month and a bonus 1500 .....

I was okay after that, each month crowns were there. Then DB was released and the issue started again. I have been patiently waiting for them to fix the issue and reimburse .....

Be advised that they will only review and credit requests that occur within the last three months.
    I don't believe this is true. They know there is an issue. If you have a receipt from 5-6 months ago, the should reimburse. If they won't, Microsoft will probably refund the monthly charge. Microsoft did this for me just after DB when the ESO+ was not renewing ESO+ after the monthly payment .....
  • IcedOver
    IcedOver
    thanks for the advice all. Weird that it happened on 2 accounts for me at the same time. Ill send a ticket in and hopefully get it resolved
  • Beardimus
    Beardimus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Is there anywhere on Xbox or in game you can check your balance statement. I.e. When you last had the 1500 arrive?

But yeah to OP's point, log a case in game and they add your Crowns had that a few times.
    Edited by Beardimus on November 5, 2016 9:18PM
    Xbox One | EU | EP
    Beardimus : VR16 Dunmer MagSorc [RIP MagDW 2015-2018]
    Emperor of Sotha Sil 02-2018 & Sheogorath 05-2019
    1st Emperor of Ravenwatch
    Alts - - for the Lolz
    Archimus : Bosmer Thief / Archer / Werewolf
    Orcimus : Fat drunk Orc battlefield 1st aider
    Scalimus - Argonian Sorc Healer / Pet master

Fighting small scale with : The SAXON Guild
    Fighting with [PvP] : The Undaunted Wolves
    Trading Guilds : TradersOfNirn | FourSquareTraders

Xbox One | NA | EP
    Bëardimus : L43 Dunmer Magsorc / BG
    Heals-With-Pets : VR16 Argonian Sorc PvP / BG Healer
    Nordimus : VR16 Stamsorc
    Beardimus le 13iem : L30 Dunmer Magsorc Icereach
  • jellicles
    jellicles
    ✭✭✭
    You're doing way too much work. I haven't recieved my crowns automatically for 6 months now.

Then support has become more lenient. Last year support insisted upon receiving documentation of payment from Microsoft. And so I have stayed with what worked in the past. And it is not that hard to do. Anyway, it is good to know that they have made this process easier.

If only this were never a problem in the first place.
  • NewBlacksmurf
    NewBlacksmurf
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Beardimus wrote: »
    Is there anywhere on Xbox or in game you can check your balance statement. I.e. When you last had the 1500 arrive?

But yeah to OP's point, log a case in game and they add your Crowns had that a few times.

You have to open a ticket and ask them to send you the transactions / awarded crowns.
    -PC (PTS)/Xbox One: NewBlacksmurf
    ~<{[50]}>~ looks better than *501
  • Balibe
    Balibe
    ✭✭✭✭
    Beardimus wrote: »

Unfortunately there is not. Need to check the balance before and after your renewal date .....