Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts

Aldmeri Dominion PVP Guilds

Galenus_of_Pergamon
Hello everyone,

I play on the NA PS4 Megaserver. I am 458cp. My PSN ID is TheAmbitiousDave.

Any Aldmeri Dominion PVP guilds accepting new recruits? Please invite me if so. I have healers, tanks, and DPSers. I can carry my own and I'm down to serve.

My current PVP guild runs events at odd times (for me at least) like at 9am on Fridays.

I have a 9-5 job so I don't get to run groups with them often.

Any invites or suggestions is much appreciated. Thanks in advance!
14 AD Characters all 730CP+ (more info coming soon)

Vivat Veritas
  • bryanhaas
    bryanhaas
    ✭✭✭✭
    Hello everyone,

Any Aldmeri Dominion PVP guilds accepting new recruits? Please invite me if so. I have healers, tanks, and DPSers. I can carry my own and I'm down to serve.

My current PVP guild runs events at odd times (for me at least) like at 9am on Fridays.

Invictus might be a good option for you, I'm just a member there but i do have invite access. I'll try to remember to invite tonight. If you could send me a message through PSN that would help.
    PS4 NA AD GM formerly known as GM of "The Children of the Void"

9 trait crafter I do all the things (Yes I mean ALL the things ;0).

Price list: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1FTV7ACtmEpQQwsEiHVcrBxC0zKaj6LKvc3An7dGG2t0/edit?usp=sharing
    Youtube: MaulochBaal https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCRav05_8nWGvlTrfBBefaEw/featured
  • Galenus_of_Pergamon
    bryanhaas wrote: »
    Hello everyone,

Invictus might be a good option for you, I'm just a member there but i do have invite access. I'll try to remember to invite tonight. If you could send me a message through PSN that would help.

Thank you, Bryan! I'd love to introduce myself to your guild. I'll message you tonight with a reminder. Is your PSN ID the same as your forum ID?

Thank you again!

Vivat Veritas
  • Brutusmax1mus
    Brutusmax1mus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    What campaigns do you play? I'll toss you a message tonight after work and see of you wanna run group with us.
  • Galenus_of_Pergamon
    What campaigns do you play? I'll toss you a message tonight after work and see of you wanna run group with us.

I'll run any campaign. I just want a group to run with so I can learn a bit more and help out the AD. I'll be on tonight around 5:45 CST.

Vivat Veritas
  • Jamini
    Jamini
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    If you play on Blackwater Blade or Azura's Star, you should contact look into Imperium of the Eagle (IOTE). We run fairly often in groups and coordinate via discord voice.

The auto-invite call is normally IOTE (bwb) or IOTEV (as)

IOTE is a zergfit, but overall they are great to run with and pretty well-organized. Be mindful that IOTE doesn't tolerate players who PvP on other factions in BWB or AS.
    "Adapt. or Die."