Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts

Two Rings

hmr13.76preeb18_ESO
Just one question. What rights does a player in the game ESO ? For example.. I got honest gaming ways of the ring single set in the game, but these rings are not working at all(have two enchants in each ring) in their characteristics. In a letter in support( where I provided the screenshot of the rings ) I was told that this is a game error. But the rings there and I have spent time in their production and improvement. I Have the right as a player to receive from AIA a fully working version of the rings sets( I have two rings)? I've seen a similar situation in the game of WoW , there was a talisman..,after the player got it - the administration has removed the ability to get such a talisman. But, the player left this amulet in use. I believe that if I was able to get them in the game, then these rings should work as reflected in their characteristics. And the rest is not a problem of the player! I gave an example of how to act Blizzard in WoW in a similar situation. How do you think players ? P/S- and yes, bad inglish.
  • hmr13.76preeb18_ESO
    Just one question. What rights does a player in the game ESO ? For example.. I got honest gaming ways of the ring single set in the game, but these rings are not working at all(have two enchants in each ring) in their characteristics. In a letter in support( where I provided the screenshot of the rings ) I was told that this is a game error. But the rings there and I have spent time in their production and improvement. I Have the right as a player to receive from ZOS a fully working version of the rings sets( I have two rings)? I've seen a similar situation in the game of WoW , there was a talisman..,after the player got it - the administration has removed the ability to get such a talisman. But, the player left this amulet in use. I believe that if I was able to get them in the game, then these rings should work as reflected in their characteristics. And the rest is not a problem of the player! I gave an example of how to act Blizzard in WoW in a similar situation. How do you think players ? P/S- and yes, bad inglish.

• Leandor
    Leandor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Do I understand correctly that you insist on having a bugged item work as bugged just because you have it?

No. Two enchantments on a ring was a bug, it was officially stated to be a bug and as such it is absolutely right that it doesn't work.
  • hmr13.76preeb18_ESO
    Could you give a link where official information on this issue - 2 enchantment ?
  • Waffennacht
    Waffennacht
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Could you give a link where official information on this issue - 2 enchantment ?

Search forums, I read the response first hand. UI bug, both enchantments never worked at the same time
    Gamer tag: DasPanzerKat NA Xbox One
    1300+ CP
    Battleground PvP'er

Waffennacht' Builds
  • Sigtric
    Sigtric
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    You have no rights to benefitting from bugs. Using a bug on purpose to your advantage is exploiting.

Stormproof: Vibeke - 50 EP mDragonknight | Savi Dreloth - 50 EP Magsorc | Sadi Dreloth - 50 EP Magblade | Sigtric Stormaxe - 50 EP Stamsorc | Valora Dreloth - 50 EP Magplar | Sigtric the Unbearable 50 EP Stam Warden
    Scrub: Chews-on-Beavers - 50 EP DK Tank | Vera the Wild - 50 EP magicka Warden | Sigtric the Axe - 50 EP Dragonknight Crafter | Sigtric the Blade - 50 EP Lost Nightblade | Sigtric the Savage - 50 EP magicka Templar | Vibeka Shadowblade - 50 Ep Stealthy Ganky Nightblade |

Show Me Your Dunmer
    [/center]
  • jlboozer
    jlboozer
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    You might have 2 rings, but it only takes One Ring to rule them all....the question is, will you bear the burden of the ring?
    Edited by jlboozer on November 3, 2016 6:22PM