Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

One Tamriel and main storyline quests

Schizoid-man
Schizoid-man
✭✭
Now that we can travel anywhere in Tamriel, can we do all the main storyline quests in the other alliance areas, or is it just the other quests? What I mean is, can my Daggerfall character do the Dominion main storyline stuff?
  • NewBlacksmurf
    NewBlacksmurf
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I recall doing all prior....am I misunderstanding the question?
    The only limitation was based on silver and gold progression.
    -PC (PTS)/Xbox One: NewBlacksmurf
    ~<{[50]}>~ looks better than *501
  • Enodoc
    Enodoc
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yes, your DC character can do the AD storyline, as they always could. The difference now being that you don't have to complete the Main Quest or wait until Level 50 to do so, and you'll be seeing AD and EP players there as well as DC players.
    UESP: The Unofficial Elder Scrolls Pages - A collaborative source for all knowledge on the Elder Scrolls series since 1995
    Join us on Discord - discord.gg/uesp
  • Andohir
    Andohir
    ✭✭✭
    Now that we can travel anywhere in Tamriel, can we do all the main storyline quests in the other alliance areas, or is it just the other quests? What I mean is, can my Daggerfall character do the Dominion main storyline stuff?

It's just the other quests. The harborage main quest line around Molag Bal, the mages guild and fighter guild quest lines and Coldharbour are limited to your faction and you can only do them once per character.
  • Enodoc
    Enodoc
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Andohir wrote: »
    It's just the other quests. The harborage main quest line around Molag Bal, the mages guild and fighter guild quest lines and Coldharbour are limited to your faction and you can only do them once per character.
    OP is asking about the Dominion main storyline (which can be done with his DC character, and always could), not the Harborage and Guild main storylines (which can only be done once, and always could).
    UESP: The Unofficial Elder Scrolls Pages - A collaborative source for all knowledge on the Elder Scrolls series since 1995
  • ZOS_JohanaB
    ZOS_JohanaB
    ✭✭✭✭
    We've moved this thread to Quests and Exploration
    Staff Post
  • Andohir
    Andohir
    ✭✭✭
    Enodoc wrote: »
    OP is asking about the Dominion main storyline (which can be done with his DC character, and always could), not the Harborage and Guild main storylines (which can only be done once, and always could).

No, OP is asking about "all the main storyline quests" which includes harborage, etc. Maybe for an experienced player it is crystal-clear, that only the faction's main storyline could be meant, but for a new player, which I consider the OP to be, it's not. Since the faction main quests aren't listed as main quests in the journal but related to the zones, they count as the "other quests".

I could be wrong about OP's intention, but I don't think so.
  • Enodoc
    Enodoc
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Enodoc wrote: »
    No, OP is asking about "all the main storyline quests" which includes harborage, etc. Maybe for an experienced player it is crystal-clear, that only the faction's main storyline could be meant, but for a new player, which I consider the OP to be, it's not. Since the faction main quests aren't listed as main quests in the journal but related to the zones, they count as the "other quests".

I could be wrong about OP's intention, but I don't think so.
    Ah fair enough, it seems we're not clear on what's being asked. I read it as "all the main storyline quests in the other alliance areas" Best thing to do is to be clear on the answers then:
    • The Harborage main storyline (feat. The Prophet) can only be done in your own alliance territory
    • The Fighters and Mages Guild main storylines (feat. Aelif and Shalidor respectively) can only be done in your own alliance territory
    • The Dominion main storyline (feat. Ayrenn and Raz) can be done by your Daggerfall character
    All in all, there is absolutely no change with One Tamriel to which quests you can do where, just a change to when you are able to do them.
  • Schizoid-man
    Schizoid-man
    ✭✭
    Thanks for clarifying everyone.