Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts

Game packs

MrChompy
MrChompy
Hi guys,

I'm wondering what kind of game packs there are over all. Im new to this game and im now playing the standard edition but got 60 days ESO Plus.
I've head about the Imperial edition but i cannot find it really, what is the gold edition like? Could someone inform me a bit more about packs etc?

Greetings, :)
  • Nestor
    Nestor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    You can get all of these in the Crown Store, not sure the direct shortcut, but open any menu like Inventory, and it is all the way on the Left (on the PC anyway)

Adventurers Pack - Allows any Race to play in any Alliance, probably not as important anymore unless you PvP and want a certain race
    Imperial Edition - Adds the Imperial Race as a playable Race to the game.
    4 Pack of All DLC's - Does what you think, adds all the DLC's to the game. You don't need to start out with them, but at some point you may want to play the content. The DLCs are, Orsinium (an entire new Zone with lots of Content) Thieves Guild (new guild, new small zone) Dark Brotherhood (assassins, more like Serial Killers in this game, small zone) and Imperial City (PvP in the Sewers)

Gold Edition just has the 4 DLC Pack, not sure if it has anything else.
    Enjoy the game, life is what you really want to be worried about.

PakKat "Everything was going well, until I died"
    Gary Gravestink "I am glad you died, I needed the help"

• MrChompy
    MrChompy
    Ah ye i found it out a bit, was just confused. So the Imperial edition and the adventurers pack is like a lil upgrade u can do.
    But im running eso plus so there is no need to buy gold. It also says i cannot buy it because im having a membership which means i got al dlc as long as my eso plus runs.
  • Nestor
    Nestor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yes, as long as you have ESO Plus, you have full access to the DLCs. Once you let that lapse, then you have to buy the DLCs

And, you can buy Crowns even though your an ESO Plus Subscriber, they do have Crown Sales from time to time. I bought a couple packs myself even though I get 1500 of them a month with my sub.

Enjoy the game, life is what you really want to be worried about.

PakKat "Everything was going well, until I died"
    Gary Gravestink "I am glad you died, I needed the help"

• MrChompy
    MrChompy
    But what i don't get is this: i have a game key for the Imperial edition, but when i enter it it says i do not qualify for this product?
  • MrChompy
    MrChompy
    Nevermind got it done :)