The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Game Constantly Crashing and freezing after One Tam Update

AnviOfVai
AnviOfVai
✭✭✭✭✭
Since the One tam update I have been crashing more often than normal... not just crashing though, I am also freezing in Cyrodiil which is forcing me to close the applcation down and restart the game, even after I have restarted it i can't access the character at all until the character resets back to the main home area in Cyrodiil, its beginging to drive me mad. Tonight I crashed 10 times in 2 hours. I had enough of the game and came off. It did the same thing yesterday and the Cyrodiil Long loading screens are INSANE. It can take up to 5-10 minutes for me to get from one place to another in Cyrodiil.

Please sort something out, I'm tearing my hair out here! ):

I love this game I really do, but please fix your issues!

"I appear at my lord's behest, or perhaps I was always here, and you merely lacked the ability to see me."

PS4 - EU

AD - Pet Sorcerer - Damage Dealer - 160
DC - Warden - Werewolf - in - progress - 160
DC - Templar - Tank - 160
DC - Sorcerer - Damage Dealer - in - progress
EP - Dragon Knight -Fire Tank - 160
EP - Nightblade - Damage Dealer - 160

• Serjustin19
    Serjustin19
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Since the One tam update I have been crashing more often than normal... not just crashing though, I am also freezing in Cyrodiil which is forcing me to close the applcation down and restart the game, even after I have restarted it i can't access the character at all until the character resets back to the main home area in Cyrodiil, its beginging to drive me mad. Tonight I crashed 10 times in 2 hours. I had enough of the game and came off. It did the same thing yesterday and the Cyrodiil Long loading screens are INSANE. It can take up to 5-10 minutes for me to get from one place to another in Cyrodiil.

Hi. I only had this happened twice also. But not as much as you. First time. it happened to me while battling. Also if you not mind me asking. Have we met before? Your name looks familiar. No offense. I know your own PS4. In your signature. And Scourge it says. But unsure if it eu.

Also. I actually believe game is getting better wise. I can't wait for update 13. For magicka dk's. But keeping on track. I keep freezing while gaining ap also.
    Formerly Serjustin19, Save for Forum Of Course.... Fiery_Darkness (PC NA) currently.
  • outsideworld76
    outsideworld76
    ✭✭✭
    Right now the game is unplayable, the horrible lag has never been this horrible.
  • AnviOfVai
    AnviOfVai
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Hi. I only had this happened twice also. But not as much as you. First time. it happened to me while battling. Also if you not mind me asking. Have we met before? Your name looks familiar. No offense. I know your own PS4. In your signature. And Scourge it says. But unsure if it eu.

Also. I actually believe game is getting better wise. I can't wait for update 13. For magicka dk's. But keeping on track. I keep freezing while gaining ap also.

Oh yes we know each other :)

I am constantly changing campaigns in the EU server because of the lag, so you will pretty much see me everywhere now!
    "I appear at my lord's behest, or perhaps I was always here, and you merely lacked the ability to see me."

PS4 - EU

AD - Pet Sorcerer - Damage Dealer - 160
    DC - Warden - Werewolf - in - progress - 160
    DC - Templar - Tank - 160
    DC - Sorcerer - Damage Dealer - in - progress
    EP - Dragon Knight -Fire Tank - 160
    EP - Nightblade - Damage Dealer - 160