Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Need a bit of help

AvengedShadow
AvengedShadow
Soul Shriven
I feel so weak I see people running around in amazing amour and I'm just here in iron. I need help getting new and better stuff as well as understanding things better. Can anyone help me at all? (XBOX ONE. EU SERVER)
  • Curtdogg47
    Curtdogg47
    ✭✭✭✭
    Keep playing and you will get better stuff. Level all your crafting skills up. Research traits for weapon and armors. Find or buy from traders motifs to learn styles of armor.
    Or join a guild find a crafter and have them make you stuff. If you go that route, make sure you have a really clear idea of what you want. Crafters are taking time to help you, so be well prepared and don't say you just want something that looks cool.
  • AvengedShadow
    AvengedShadow
    Soul Shriven
    Thanks you so much. I dunno how.I would.go about joining a guild though
  • Curtdogg47
    Curtdogg47
    ✭✭✭✭
    There is a section here on the Forum for guilds. And one for Xbox EU guilds. Some are strictly trade guilds, which you may want to join down the road. Look for a guild that likes helping new players, there are a bunch that do.
    Generally you will meet very good helpful people in ESO guilds and here on the forum.

Do the quests for the main story, fighters guild, and mages guild as they come available to you. These will give you skill points to unlock more abilities that will help you in fights.

Skyshards are another way to get extra skill points. And there are some great guides out there to help you find them.

Exploring and finding locations for the first time will also help you level up.

Try and ware at least one piece of heavy, light and medium armor so that they all level up with you.

Make sure you slot on your weapon bar one skill for each of your class abilities so the skill line levels with you as well.

There is a lot to this game for sure, and I'm no expert by any means, only sharing things I have learned from people here or read. The most important thing is to have fun, and enjoy this amazing game.