The issue is resolved, and the North American PC/Mac megaserver is now available. Thank you for your patience!
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [EXTENDED] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC)

What happened to the revamp of the allliance zone delves?

Impiouz
Impiouz
Did they ever finish this? I think so far the first, 4th and 5th zone of each alliance and Coldharbours delves have been redone?
Did they do they other ones and I never noticed?

If not, is that still planned?
  • michalmack
    michalmack
    ✭✭✭
    I believe that they said it was abandoned in a previous eso live episode.
  • Impiouz
    Impiouz
    Aaaw! :'(

I hope that ZOS will reconsider that and finish that up...
    I think it would make a lot of sense, especially with One Tamriel now...
  • MasterSpatula
    MasterSpatula
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I maintain that most of the delves don't earn their revamped status. They didn't get more interesting; they just got longer and needlessly complex.

I'm not a big fan of the ones that are basically just a "D" shape, but some of the revamped ones are kind of absurd. There's no reasonable path through them, and on several there are whole sections that there's no reason to go down (unless maybe you're hunting for treasure chests).

The exception, I think, is Coldharbor. The larger delves there feel much more realistic and earned, not simply complexity for complexity's sake. If they could do it well like they did in Coldharbor, I'd be interested. But right now, I always breathe a sigh of relief when I see a delve map is straightforward.
    Edited by MasterSpatula on October 31, 2016 6:44PM
    "A probable impossibility is preferable to an improbable possibility." - Aristotle