The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Error 206 cant unzip file

Lucious90
Lucious90
✭✭✭
I get this error EVERY time ESO patches, all of my other games WoW and WAR private servers patch just fine, and I dont have any issues, even my regular games like Fallout 4 and such through steam goes just fine, at this point I want to say its the launcher, any ideas?
Xbox/NA
Naturegoat - Stam Warden
Healgoat- Mag temp
Staticgoat- Stam Sorc
  • Mic1007
    Mic1007
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Open the Task Manager, and check to see if ESO is open in the background. It loves doing that, and keeps causing patches to fail because of it. If it is open, end the ESO process and reopen the launcher.
    Edited by Mic1007 on October 31, 2016 4:17PM
    @Mic1007
    Champion Rank 900+
    DC/AD/EP
    PC NA

PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!
  • Lucious90
    Lucious90
    ✭✭✭
    Mic1007 wrote: »
    Open the Task Manager, and check to see if ESO is open in the background. It loves doing that, and keeps causing patches to fail because of it. If it is open, end the ESO process and reopen the launcher.

Ill check that out, its running the repair tool now, its been fine up until OT, they didnt change anything inregards to that did they?
    Xbox/NA
    Naturegoat - Stam Warden
    Healgoat- Mag temp
    Staticgoat- Stam Sorc
  • Mic1007
    Mic1007
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It's been doing that to me since Thieves Guild.
    @Mic1007
    Champion Rank 900+
    DC/AD/EP
    PC NA

PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!