The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Fiery Grip (ardent flame ability) Progress reset after resetting morph skill points at shrine.

bntyhuntrx
I have all of my abilities fully morphed and both versions of each morph maxed at IV. I reset morph skill points to level up the second version of the new weapon ultimates.

All of my abilities reset properly, except for Fiery Grip.

Fiery Grip was fully progressed. Both morphs were level IV. Empowering Chains was at Level IV and Unrelenting Grip was at IV.

After morph reset, all my morphs were reset correctly except Fiery Grip had progress reset to Fiery Grip I and the morphs were not even available, because the skill had 0 progress.

I need this corrected. It is bs when these game bugs are going to waste a lot of my time.

Xbox NA Gamertag: bntyhuntrx

The issue happened when I reset my morphs at the shrine in elden root. It happened at approximately 2:00 to 2:30 AM EST.
  • xRIVALENx
    xRIVALENx
    ✭✭✭
    What level is your Ardent Flame skill tree? If I'm not mistaken the same issue was brought up in the forum shortly after the One Tamriel PC update. May have to do some searching but it may have some relevant information.
    Edited by xRIVALENx on October 31, 2016 2:06PM
  • bntyhuntrx
    my ardent flame skill tree is level 50, with all skills having both morphs maxed out at IV.

The only ability affected was fiery grip. Which is annoying, because I use that ability when tanking. and but really don't feel like wasting a spot on my skill bar to re-level it.