The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

[VIDEO] - Immersive duels (feat. fall damage)

covenant_merchant
covenant_merchant
✭✭✭✭✭
While the game is imbalanced and most duels are either a procfest or endless tank vs tank ones, PvP is even worse. So, we took two gimped classes which happen to be our mains, mana sorc and mana nb, and decided to find original spots to make our fights filled with shieldstacking and angry storm clouds more interesting.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=var6eIvF7ag

While we do not pretend to be good at this, and most of our duels end up in 10+ minutes fights of failed bursts and more shieldstacking, we had fun finding these spots and using the environment to our advantage. Which mostly worked for @Rocket21 at any rate, what with her shade and flame reach.

I try my best not to mine camp since I find it boring and used to make fun of sorcs with that playstyle until they have been nerfed to the ground. And for most part of the video, I was trying out the undaunted set Slimecraw (1piece: health recovery, 2 pieces: Minor Berserk) to cripple myself even more trying to prove that the class still does damage.

These duels were made purely for fun, but feel free to criticize the possible lack of skill or whatever you feel like doing.
If anything, they helped me get in touch with my inner roleplayer and admire the diversity of the world maps and amount of detail that went into creating them. Now if only the same thing could be said about combat mechanics and class balance..

Locations used:
  • Kvatch Arena - Gold Coast
  • Silvenar Trees - Greenshade
  • That "Argonian stole my Dunmer daughter" quest rock - Stonefalls
  • Even more lava above the "Argonian stole my Dunmer daughter" quest rock - Still Stonefalls
  • Kvatch Labyrinth ('cause there is one) - Gold Coast
  • Alten Corimont ship mast - Shadowfen
  • The Lost Fleet ship mast - Coldharbour
  • The Weeping Giant nose diver achievement rock - Stormhaven
  • Sunken Ruins' quest hub south of Belkarth - Craglorn
  • Orsinium's public bathhouse - Wrothgar
  • White Rose Prison tower - Shadowfen
  • Alucardo
    Alucardo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    HAHA, awesome. Looks like a lot of fun, and was a great watch. Nice vid kasa!
  • WillhelmBlack
    WillhelmBlack
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    5:40 xD I hope at least one of you had an eye patch on.

For full mershun.
    Edited by WillhelmBlack on October 17, 2016 4:51PM
    PC EU
  • Kutsuu
    Kutsuu
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Cool video, and nice music! Let's not pretend Magicka NBs or Magicka sorcs are gimped in duels, though. Take some of your stam builds out to Rawkla and check out what some of these guys are doing. It's been tempting me to regear my mag NB...
    PC/NA

Envy Me - Sorc
    Kutsus - NB
    Kutsmuffin - Temp
    Kutsuu the Destroyer - NB
    Kutsuu - Temp
    Natsu Dragoneel - DK
    Kutsumo - NB
  • covenant_merchant
    covenant_merchant
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Kutsuu wrote: »
    Cool video, and nice music! Let's not pretend Magicka NBs or Magicka sorcs are gimped in duels, though. Take some of your stam builds out to Rawkla and check out what some of these guys are doing. It's been tempting me to regear my mag NB...

Thank you!
    I've got no stam builds atm since I find them boring. And yeah, mana nbs and mana sorcs fare well in duels, but so does every other class (cf : proc, black rose).
  • Rohamad_Ali
    Rohamad_Ali
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Very original :+1:
  • covenant_merchant
    covenant_merchant
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Rohamad_Ali Thanks !
  • Alucardo
    Alucardo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    kasa-obake wrote: »
    @Rohamad_Ali Thanks !

I said nice vid and you didn't say thanks. Triggered.
  • covenant_merchant
    covenant_merchant
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Alucardo wrote: »
    @Rohamad_Ali Thanks !

Dammit, sorry :3 I must have missed it. Though considering the few comments on the crap I post, it's highly unlikely. At any rate, thank you Alucardo, I feel honored that you've decided to give some of your precious time and attention to watching my latest antics. Your approval brings great joy to me, and I shall be content knowing that you have put an "awesome" to a post that is without a doubt lesser than your glorious presence.
    Edited by covenant_merchant on October 31, 2016 11:23AM
  • Alucardo
    Alucardo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Alucardo wrote: »
    @Rohamad_Ali Thanks !

Dammit, sorry :3 I must have missed it. Though considering the few comments on the crap I post, it's highly unlikely. At any rate, thank you Alucardo, I feel honored that you've decided to give some of your precious time and attention to watching my latest antics. Your approval brings great joy to me, and I shall be content knowing that you have put an "awesome" to a post that is without a doubt lesser than your glorious presence.

You really went all out with those compliments, and I appreciate that. It's somewhat hard for me to donate my precious time to lesser beings, but I like to do it on occasion because it makes me feel good about myself. Kind of like giving to charity.

You're welcome, kasa. You're very welcome.