The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

Onslaught not working 100% Update works correctly after leveling it to rank 2 so closed.

MaxwellC
MaxwellC
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭
I just killed combo'd a few different players with the ending ability being the ability 'Onslaught'; sometimes I received my ultimate back but after doing it I wouldn't receive it again :(?
Edited by MaxwellC on October 29, 2016 4:23AM
不動の Steadfast - Unwavering
XBL Gamer Tag - Maxwell
XB1 Maxwell Crystal - NA DC CP 800+ Redguard Stamina DK
XB1 Max Crystal - NA DC CP 800+ Brenton Magicka DK
PC Maxwell-Crystal - NA DC - CP 200+ Brenton Magicka DK 「Retired」
Band Camp statements: To state "But this one time I saw X doing X... so that justifies X" Refers to the Band camp statement.
Coined by Maxwel
l
  • Waffennacht
    Waffennacht
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I just killed combo'd a few different players with the ending ability being the ability 'Onslaught'; sometimes I received my ultimate back but after doing it I wouldn't receive it again :(?

Maybe they placed an internal limiter? Can you ever get ult back more than once from players?
    Gamer tag: DasPanzerKat NA Xbox One
    1300+ CP
    Battleground PvP'er

Waffennacht' Builds
  • MaxwellC
    MaxwellC
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Yeah I was able to do it in succession before but sometimes it doesn't give me my ultimate all the way back.
    不動の Steadfast - Unwavering
    XBL Gamer Tag - Maxwell
    XB1 Maxwell Crystal - NA DC CP 800+ Redguard Stamina DK
    XB1 Max Crystal - NA DC CP 800+ Brenton Magicka DK
    PC Maxwell-Crystal - NA DC - CP 200+ Brenton Magicka DK 「Retired」
    Band Camp statements: To state "But this one time I saw X doing X... so that justifies X" Refers to the Band camp statement.
    Coined by Maxwel
    l
  • Mauz
    Mauz
    ✭✭✭
    I found the 2h ultimate somehow disappointing. Ok, I can hit tanks hard but nowadays you can do better with a light attack and proc sets. On my character the tooltip it showed less dmg with every rank. Typical ZoS quality. I can only imagine its good if you want to 1-hit ppl from stealth over and over as a nb.

For everything else dawnbreaker of smiting is way better imo. Cheaper, AoE, stuns, cant be blocked, more dmg even against tanks, buffs weapon dmg.