Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 10:00AM EDT (14:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Can "Marked for Death" quest adapt with One Tamriel update?

rafi16jan
rafi16jan
I really hope that Marked for Death can adapt to the One Tamriel update since it's very cool to be an assassin across tamriel. Now it's just boring af, even I only got contracts to assassin someone in Auridon only.
  • KimberlyannKitsuragi
    I had to kill someone in Auridon and I'm D.C. I think the trick was you had to finish the main story of the DB to get the contracts unlocked everywhere.
    Feel free to add me. I'm part of the Gummy Guars PC/Mac NA server. Master crafter and working on getting 9 traits on everything