Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 15
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
The issue is resolved, and the North American PC/Mac megaserver is now available. Thank you for your patience!

Can't enter game

Yamenstein
Yamenstein
✭✭✭✭
Playing on PC NA server.

Anyone else not able to enter the game? Sometimes I go to login but it just says timeout and to try again. I wait a couple of minutes and I can enter the character select screen - I try logging into my main character and I get stuck in a endless loading prompt. I have to alt + f4 out of the game, and go through this process again. I try deleting some other characters I don't need and they don't delete. I try to create a new character and I can't click "back" to go back, and I can't Create the character as well (it doesn't load into the game after I'm done creating my character and I'm stuck in the character creation section).

It's really frustrating.
  • Yamenstein
    Yamenstein
    ✭✭✭✭
    I was finally able to get in. Didn't really do anything else - it just worked. Hopefully no one else had this issue.
  • bebynnag
    bebynnag
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    i think some toasters & fridges hacked the internet again... having same prob here on xbox eu!
  • elvenmad
    elvenmad
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    same here, multiple 'time outs' now getting 'ERROR 301' and 'ERROR 302'
    < PC - EU >