Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Dawn of The Exalted Viper

SaRuZ
SaRuZ
✭✭✭✭✭
I enter Skyreach Temple and kill Little Leaf and nothing. I checked every corner of that temple to trigger Regent Cassipia to appear. This is the first time to do this quest so I had to youtube a video to see what I did wrong but alas I did everything right and Cassipia still did not rise out of the blood pool. Three attempts now. Relogged, abandoned and restarted and still no boss trigger. You do realize this is the final boss to this dragged out questline that I spent six hours doing just to get a Nirnhoned item.
Edited by SaRuZ on October 29, 2016 5:19PM
  • SaRuZ
    SaRuZ
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    And as soon as I post this(literally), I did it again and it worked. Instead of kiting the first two enemies closest to the entrance. I ran up to Little Leaf and pulled aggro from all five. That's all I did differently to trigger Cassipia to appear.