The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

No access to my computer so cant access limited items :(

dsalter
dsalter
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭
This has screwed me from getting my horse 2 years in a row due to no access of crown store (ill in and out hospital bleh).

Can we get a way to access the store from outside the game yet? :(
Edited by dsalter on October 28, 2016 7:10PM
PLEASE REPLY TO ME WITH @dsalter otherwise i'm likely to miss the reply if its not my own thread

EU - [Arch Mage Dave] Altmer Sorcerer
Fight back at the crates and boxes, together we can change things.

• dsalter
    dsalter
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Trying my luck here but...
    @ZOS_GinaBruno
    Can you you find some way for them to purchase the horse for me? :) I have the crowns on my account but im not able to go home yet to access the store ingame due health reasons and this is twice now so kinda desperate :(
    PLEASE REPLY TO ME WITH @dsalter otherwise i'm likely to miss the reply if its not my own thread

EU - [Arch Mage Dave] Altmer Sorcerer
    Fight back at the crates and boxes, together we can change things.

• Nestor
    Nestor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Do you have a trusted friend or relative?

Or, even better, while I would not ever try to play the game this way, you can get something like PC Anywhere or VNC (VNC is free) and remotely access your PC. Then you could fire the game up and access the crown store and purchase what you need. Have to get VNC installed on both machines, so you would still need some remote assistance to get this set up.
    Enjoy the game, life is what you really want to be worried about.

PakKat "Everything was going well, until I died"
    Gary Gravestink "I am glad you died, I needed the help"

• Nestor
    Nestor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    And, get better soon.
    Enjoy the game, life is what you really want to be worried about.

PakKat "Everything was going well, until I died"
    Gary Gravestink "I am glad you died, I needed the help"

• Danikat
    Danikat
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'd like to have this option too.

If it's just me who's away I could ask my husband to buy things for me but a lot of the time we're away together. No one else has access to my PC and I don't know anyone else with ESO I'd trust with access to my account.

I doubt I could use the VNC option either because I don't have a laptop or tablet. It might work on my phone but I'd be very surprised if I could get ESO running that way.

Considering it used to be possible to buy in-game items through the website (I got the Imperial Upgrade that way and the Palomino horse was sold there as well) it seems like it should still be possible to set it up. Even if it was only for limited time items it would be helpful.
    PC EU player | She/her/hers | PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!

"Remember in this game we call life that no one said it's fair"