The issue is resolved, and the North American PC/Mac megaserver is now available. Thank you for your patience!
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [EXTENDED] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)

Group finder and getting assigned to a half completed pledge

dvstansb14_ESO
dvstansb14_ESO
✭✭✭
I'm kinda new to pledges and the group finder so maybe this just happens? Normally when I use the finder, I get into a group quickly and everyone is at the start of the dungeon and all is well. But I've also been assigned to a group where someone has left and I'm the replacement. The group may already be way into the dungeon - as in one or more of the bosses have already been killed - which prevents me from completing the pledge. Is this just part of the pain of doing pledges? Is there a way to complete the pledge without starting over?
  • Curragraigue
    Curragraigue
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    You can group find again to finish it with a group starting at the beginning. I treat it as two chances at the right helm.
    Edited by Curragraigue on October 28, 2016 3:57AM
    PUG Life - the true test of your skill

18 characters, 17 max level, at least 1 Stam and 1 Mag of every class, 1 of every race and 1200+ CP

Tanked to Undaunted 9+ Mag and Stam of every class using Group Finder for 90+% of the Vet Dungeon runs