The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Can't load into character select?

Stovahkiin
Stovahkiin
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭
Hey, so I just finished repairing my game in order to fix another problem. But now when I log into my account I get a very long loading screen and then it crashes before character select. Anyone else run into this problem?
Beware the battle cattle, but don't *fear* the battle cattle!
  • Pandorii
    Pandorii
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm currently having issues getting into the IC sewers. I'm stuck right outside the door in Cyro (nobody gank me). Sometimes I get an unusually long (eternal) load screen when trying to load into cyro from the character select, but it seems to be more problematic trying to get into the sewers. Not sure if your issues and mine are related.
  • Stovahkiin
    Stovahkiin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Don't know, I'm going to try a couple fixes when I get back onto my comp within a few hours, I'll post here if they work.
  • Stovahkiin
    Stovahkiin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Nope, still crashing. At least one time it got to character select screen and then immediately crashed, but most times it doesn't even get that far :\
  • ZOS_DaryaK
    ZOS_DaryaK
    admin
    Hey @Stovahkiin, ensure your video driver is selecting the correct GPU for ESO by opening either the NVIDIA Control Panel or AMD Catalyst Control Panel and ensuring that ESO64.exe is making use of your primary GPU. If that does not help, please submit a ticket to our support team and be sure to include your game consultant.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
  • Stovahkiin
    Stovahkiin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Okay, thanks for the reply
  • NekroVes
    NekroVes
    Soul Shriven
    ZOS_DaryaK wrote: »
    Hey @Stovahkiin, ensure your video driver is selecting the correct GPU for ESO by opening either the NVIDIA Control Panel or AMD Catalyst Control Panel and ensuring that ESO64.exe is making use of your primary GPU. If that does not help, please submit a ticket to our support team and be sure to include your game consultant.

I've been having the same issue about loading into the IC Sewers. I can't log in to my character, and I've reset my game a few times now. I've had no trouble loading in or logging in anywhere up until this point. I have also submitted a ticket about this issue, hoping to get a response.
    I mean it's just death, what have I got to lose?